PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After an abortion

Alex
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Please, answer my questions: to me 24 years, earlier any gynecologic diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick, operations any were not, but 3 weeks ago I had an abortion (12 weeks), in 6 days after a cancelling djufastona (have appointed or nominated without analyses to hormones, it is simple for prophylaxis), did or made an emergency currettage. In current of 5 days pricked Oxytocinum and gave Trichopolum. Pregnancy was very long-awaited.

At once has decided to not lower or omit an arm or a hand and has gone to hand over analyses: today has received results of analyses on PTSR. All negative. Only HPV-16 slabopolozhitelnyj. Tell or say please, what does it mean and whether it is necessary spends any treatment?

One more question: the attending physician has told or said, that allocation after a currettage will terminate in a week, and at me proceed already 3 (a little, brownish color). Did or made US, the doctor - it's OK, any inflammations looked. Whether there can be it because of endomitrita and if yes that to me to undertake, what medicines to start to drink? Very much I ask to give me these or it rekomendaii since I on job had to leave from Moscow, to the attending physician I shall get only in a week, and time is to be lost no very much

Very much I look forward to hearing!

In advance thanks!

Yours faithfully

Maria Nemova