PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Antibodies to Hg

OLS
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

At me was anembrionija, and now I pass or take place inspection. Today has received result of a blood on antibodies to Hgch: Ig M slabopolozh. 22,0, Ig G polozh. 32,0; and result of the analysis of urine on virology: the mixed virus infection (koksaki, TSMV).

I had following questions:

1. Whether very much bad parameters and-Ou?

2. What treatment should be? What duration? (do not misunderstand me, I do not ask exact treatment, and I wish to know only an orientation, hormonal or still any...).

3. Two years ago I treated TSMV which have been found out in a smear, now a smear normal, TSMV was not present, whence he has undertaken in urine? Whether treatment of the found out virus in a smear and in urine coincides or these are different methods?

4. What is koksaki? How much or as far as it is dangerous?

5. What my chances with all this *quot; Oa?O*quot; to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the normal child?

Thanks in advance big-very big for answers. I hope somebody otkliknitsja.

That
Chances are, allocation of a virus in urine is considered the most exact method of its or his diagnostics, Koksaki is too viruses.

Parameters antihgch is an information for the attending physician, most likely he will appoint or nominate correction of this status, most likely will begin with check of a hemostasis and definition of other autoantibodies, in particular antifosfolipidnyh, and also lupoid anticoagulant, will search most likely for every possible infections and at a finding to treat them.

Can be during following pregnancy if the credit antihg remains, to you will appoint or nominate hormonal treatment, and can be only correction of a hemostasis.

TSMV do not treat. This chronic carriage of virus, periodically a virus becomes aggravated. So anything surprising that 2 years ago he was, then *quot; not iU?*quot;, and now *quot; again N?Oy*quot;. Will pass or take place an exacerbation, and it or him again *quot; not iOnNO*quot; in analyses.

Are surveyed on all parameters, will be prepared for pregnancy, will become pregnant and bear or take out the normal child.

tgould
Thanks big for consultation. I shall come now on your site. Thanks once again.

imported_ M
Good afternoon, Maria Mihajlovna!

Tell or Say, please, that such the virus koksaki And is more detailed. I have found a lot of information, greater or big clauses or articles but so anything and has not understood in an Internet. There it is written, that these viruses cause an encephalitis, a herpangina, epidemic mialgiju, a serous meningitis, a myelitis, etc. to Me it becomes bad from these names. What is it such? Whence it? How it to treat? It seems to me, that now I shall devote all remained life to treatment of these mucks!!! Interestingly, anembrionija at me was because of this virus?

With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Thanks in advance.