PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mini-abortion

Aleksashka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Yesterday to me have made mini abortion on 5-th week .no on US after did not check, have told or said to come in a week. Questions at once a little:

1 How to define or determine, whether really pregnancy is interrupted? Through how much days the test will show negative result? Whether often there are cases of unsuccessful abortion and a fetus continues to develop?

2 As should pass or take place the period now, whether should be allocation when should begin monthly, whether the toxicosis, me since morning again toshnilo can proceed still.

3 since what day to start to drink OK.edinstvennoe chtomne the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to be protected and when to begin has not told or said.

Forgive or Excuse, what so it is a lot of questions, but to me have explained nothing in an out-patient department, have simply told or said, what it's OK and how they could define or determine without US?

Svetlana M.
Masha,

The fact of an abortion can be specified as follows:

1. Decrease of a toxicosis (than later - those have less than sensations)

2. Depression of maintenance or contents HGCH in a blood (the house test it is long will give the positive answer, - there is more than month)

3. US - absence of a fetal egg

OK start to accept in the first 5 days after an abortion

Igor!!!
For 18 day after mini abortion were krovjanistye allocation. Proceeded in current of 3 days. As them to consider or examine;survey, how a menses, proryvnoe a bleeding (reaction to reception postinora 15 day)? I have solved, what is it a menses. vydeleny I have begun reception with the first day of these or it Three Regola. A question: if it was not the menses, and reaction on postinor, whether should monthly priiti for 28 day, under condition of reception OK, 13 tablets are drunk. Simply the cycle should was begin yesterday, has not come, state of health usual, sensations, that should begin monthly (a nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, the swelling or turgescence of a breast) is not present, the test almost negative (very weak second stria, such was in current of all this month after abortion) .spasibo for the answer.