PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Premature birth or births, inspections?

LSI
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Jacob, and, probably, Galina Afanasevna!

At me on 27 week has interrupted EKO shnaja pregnancy:mad:

Mallchik has died for 6 day:mad:

Has now passed or Has now taken place month, at me voprosy-what to survey by way of gynecology, on survey was in 2 weeks, looked a seam. Audit was tool, -VA Oxytocinum-1 of times, atibiotiki 2 droppers in rodzale and for 2 day..

Lactemia have suppressed dostineksom 3 days on 2 tab.

On hormones? When to start them to hand over, I suspect that was ITSN on a background giperandrogenii? The boy all taki, and problems hormonal were up to that... Why did not supervise during pregnancy??? Yes as that anybody has not told or said, up to the report Y-TESTOSTERON-DEPOTUM in norm or rate was also the basic hormones too, but basically in past SPKJA, what it is necessary to a detail shall write...

Now it is necessary to establish or install the reason of this nightmare...

Opening has shown that the child was healthy, simply small....:mad:

Recommend the plan of inspection, please!!!!

Olga Vladimiro
Tereza, it is very a pity to me.. But I would think not so much about giperandrogenii, how much about Saccharum krovi-on 24 28 week you should be surveyed on gestatsionnyj diabet-you in group of risk. Saccharum?

Gella
I have simply forgotten, and the doctor has not directed me...:confused:

Galina Afanasevna, through how much to hand over hormones and what? At me during bermennosti spots and fat content of the face were gone, now on the sly comes back, whether speaks it about what that? In sense about androgens?

Process of premature birth or births vyglljadel so-amotio or -detachment was not until the last minute, waters send or have departed only in sorts or labors, pressure was not... Two days prior to this beginning krovit disclosing nothing -2 day under droppers-, magnesias, noshpy has gone....

marisha
Tereza, you have a diagnosis - SPKJA. By definition, your basic threat during beremenosti-gestatsionnyj Diabetum (by the way. Not the fact. That the situation is ideal now). Issldeovanie androgens at functional giperandrogneii in general more likely the thrown out money. Than the necessary thing..

Kuleshov
Tereza, you have a diagnosis - SPKJA. By definition, your basic threat during beremenosti-gestatsionnyj Diabetum (by the way. Not the fact. That the situation is ideal now). Issldeovanie androgens at functional giperandrogneii in general more likely the thrown out money. Than the necessary thing..

Galina Afanasevna!

Functional it means that anything except for as externally is not shown?

Oh, here about that that gestatsionnyj Diabetum my problem, I even did not suspect:eek:... As so...

What to look now, and whether now?

Saccharum in a blood, under a load, what?

Sergej19842
Tereza, in something and ours vina-we in fact spoke about insulinorezistentnosti as to component SPKJA much, but it is not enough about risks gestatsionnogo Diabetum (it in general my head bol-in the country give attention to this problem a little, as well as any another interdisciplinary). One wise American has told or said so (in the USA theoretically all pregnant women survey on gestatsionnyj Diabetum) - it is possible to agree about to whom this research is unessential, but important to spend all to that it is obligatory.

And functional giperandrogenija-means not tumoral.

Nomi
Clearly, that now search of the reasons wears a certain shade of a guessing, but, Galina Afanasevna, I very much hope that else there will be a pregnancy, and sitautsija as that developed... Strange... How much or as far as I have understood at ITSN often asymptomatically rasryvaetsja shejka, waters be me it or this depart was not, have still told or said that can ITSN be provoked giperandrogeniej that I about it or this and ask...

Here still varint gestatsionnogo Diabetum....

Now at me the first menses has come, in this cycle and the following hormones to hand over there is no sense?

And with Saccharum, can and is to hand over sense it or him now that that at me has returned sensation-if it would be desirable to eat, a head podkruzhivaetsja... Badly is shorter, still I sweat at night....

bz-zzzzz
Tereza if you or your doctor consider necessary to hand over a blood on \, on Testosteron-Depotum, on everything at already established or installed diagnosis SPKJA - what purpose is pursued with these researches? Whether there was Testosteron-Depotum hardly more or hardly less? Remember, how you a certain change of level LG or has pleased in the past it or him otnoshneija to FSG? We did not begin to disappoint and write you about rather small value or meaning;importance of this phenomenon to the practical points of view... Or the diagnosis is exposed to audit?

And Saccharum to look or see not a sin - but it is more important to repeat it or him during (fie, fie) the future sobytij-and calmness, please...

Derol
Tereza if you or your doctor consider necessary to hand over a blood on \, on Testosteron-Depotum, on everything at already established or installed diagnosis SPKJA - what purpose is pursued with these researches? Whether there was Testosteron-Depotum hardly more or hardly less? Remember, how you a certain change of level LG or has pleased in the past it or him otnoshneija to FSG? We did not begin to disappoint and write you about rather small value or meaning;importance of this phenomenon to the practical points of view... Or the diagnosis is exposed to audit?

And Saccharum to look or see not a sin - but it is more important to repeat it or him during (fie, fie) the future sobytij-and calmness, please...

Galina Afanasevna so except for that that has decreased LG, in fact the cycle regular was established or installed, and on US this was gone melkofollikuljanaja structure or frame of ovaries, there was a ovulation, and there was a reaction to stimulation (was to pair or steam cycles on klostile). I.e. the last 3 almost year (in tech. They were not hormonal treatment any except for these or it pair cycles of stimulations) as though and there were no all these attributes of the cores of a polycystosis.... I therefore also delayed EKO because here well to all attributes-practically the healthy woman:rolleyes: before EKO doctors -yes are not present at you already a polycystosis... Well not all unless cycles ovulatory, but a cycle, I shall repeat regular.... Or so there is no also a ?n-LIFELONG diagnosis even if some attributes vanish? Audit it or not?

Saccharum-sugar a curve to hand over? It or this will suffice?

Calmness... Now it or this it is already better...

But it would be desirable that that to do or make, therefore and I would consult what to do or make reasonable things., instead of senseless throwings...

roman2005
Tereza, by definition. From polycystic ovaries has three greater or big attributes - sterility or barrenness \ or an irregular menses and clinical \biochemical attributes of excess of androgens AT ABSENCE of OTHER reasons of this phenomenon. The fact of presence of cystic changes on US or parity or ratio \-auxiliary attributes.

Kostia
Well in general that will be visible later that there at me inside is created...

And about hormones, Galin Afanasevna-podozhdat half a year, then to start them to hand over-plan and t.d, or earlier...? Or 3 months would will suffice that the organism has come to norm or rate, or to look or see US-+ a cycle will be established or installed?

Thanks for answers, gold you the person.....:)

And here Saccharum I shall hand over in the near future, the heredity frightens....

ANSULA
Tereza, I do not know terms of planning repeated EKO. As to risk gestatsionnogo Diabetum, at SPKJA he of the order of 70-60 %. T.e a reasonable delivery and the control over mass of a body yours prevoocherednaja a problem or task.

And eshche-you live in region iodnogo deficiency. T.e all banal things, obligatory for all pregnant women - TTG on 8-12 week, iodides, if all normalno-it for you too.

krmaya
When it still will be... And whether will be... And suddenly eats. Pregnancy? It I so, dream.... Easier all to me now repeat-you it is necessary to be restored, check... Here I also compose what to check and how to be restored,:confused:

And with at chetom that infections like as are not present that.... And what Kiev - region of iodic deficiency? The sea kale and will suffice some salt for prophylaxis?:) where that yearly turns out I hand over TTG and O-what that, any more ???-while all was on a place... Well one year ago so it is exact...

Vyacheslav Jar
Unlike Russia (I have forgotten, that you in Kiev). In Ukraine there is no official distinct statistics on iodnomu to deficiency... So I disavow the offer-here as radonye endocrinologists will tell or say. Level TTG of veins of pregnancy - it is good. But it does not replace this or it during pregnancy (though and sharply reduces verojatnot any problems). And here to wait for spontaneous pregnancy I do not think. That costed or cost. The hope is always, but time is relentless.

Owl
Yes as that success from the first Y--THEREFROM and hopes has inspired me, but the reason certainly prompts that both about time and about age...

Good, we shall live further at to bother with questions RUSMedu in your face...:D

Little bit later, in couple of months... OK?

Svetlanka
Success to you, Tereza.