PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have resolved pregnancy.

JArina
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdravsvujte, dear doctors,

After inspection on all that is possible or probable - have resolved pregnancy.:p

Several months ago to me introduction immunogl has been appointed or nominated. For 10,12,14,16 days in a cycle of conception. Last 2 months the cycle became 30 days. Whether the question to change in this connection days of introduction immunogl.?

And antibodies are found out in me to Progesteronum. I know, that in such cases appoint or nominate djufaston. Whether It is necessary to drink it or him? And if yes - that in what days of a cycle? I ask respond, please, - this month I plan a cub:p.

And more at the positive test for pregnancy have appointed or nominated Methypredum. I do not want. It is possible to not drink it or him?:rolleyes:

Thanks for answers.:)

Parents
To not carry out purposes or appointments of the attending physician it is impossible, differently loses sense in general to it or him;them to go. Most (according to the girlfriend \friend or familiar, the Internet, books) to appoint or nominate in addition nothing is necessary. And all planned at you to turn out. Success to you.

Skalpel
To not carry out purposes or appointments of the attending physician it is impossible, differently loses sense in general to it or him;them to go. Most (according to the girlfriend \friend or familiar, the Internet, books) to appoint or nominate in addition nothing is necessary. And all planned at you to turn out. Success to you.

:) Thanks big for your words.:) I Hope, that all really to turn out.:)