PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clear a situation (urgently!!!)

Sashulka.ru
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear gynecologists!

Clear a situation.

Polyp??? Pregnancy (whether there is she in general)??? I in horror, do not know what to do or make and what to think???

PS: To spend a hysteroscopy, and then to become pregnant. Specially did not try to become pregnant, since I understand, that risk of an abortion at a polyp high.

Since May 2001 g planned pregnancy. In all analyses of a pathology it was revealed not, except for Uzi a small basin.

In doubt the polyp endometrija or its or his hyperplasia was diagnosed???

It has been decided to spend a hormonal curettage Progesteronum of 1 % with 16 for 25 day of a cycle, in current of 3 months. It was simultaneously spent Uzi a small basin in the first phase

(5-7 day) a cycle, every month (Results see string. There is on arms or hand a picture, but to sozheleniju, could not send). Because according to Uzi, the effect from Progesteronum was not, has been regarded, what is it a polyp endometrija. On the extremity or end of October it has been decided to spend a hysteroscopy with possible or probable RDV.

Short of a problem: the delay of a menses at present (38 day), is postponed a hysteroscopy . research is carried independently out by " a dry method (test-stria) for pregnancy twice, results negative. Rise of temperature (up to 37,2) later (for 32 day, 8 days keep). The doctor considers or counts, that 2 variants are possible or probable:

1. The Delay of a menses outside of communication or connection with pregnancy

2. The Delay of a menses in connection with pregnancy

Has recommended to wait even days 8-10 since the test of a stria give result where that on 15 (and further) day after an ovulation, and in this case rise of temperature has occured or happened too late and consequently result on pregnancy probably and was negative. It is recommended (if the menses will not begin) to spend the test-control in 10 days.

Well, and if the menses all becomes clear will begin. Not clearly, why to me the doctor has considered necessary to not appoint or nominate Djufaston, early when there were same delays (the maximum till 50 days but then also the temperature did not rise above 36,8, now 37,2 8 days already keep), to me it or he was appointed or nominated, the truth other doctor? In fact this preparation appoint or nominate and at pregnancy that it or her to save, be worse should not. There can be I am mistaken?

(The small remark: the Husband holds a high post, constantly gets tired, I try to not disturb once again it or him, occurrings on happen seldom. I heard, that just the less often ., the it is more chance to become pregnant, and here still stimulation by Progesteronum Preservation from pregnancy - interrupted pol.akt - excuse for details).

US OF THE SMALL BASIN:

3 day of a cycle

Uterus retrofleksirovana, the sizes 393033. M-echo 7 mm are non-uniform. The right ovary without precise contours, the sizes 3216, left is not visualized.

The conclusion: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. Hyperplastic protses endometrija. Adherent or adhesive process in a small basin.

5 day of a cycle

Uterus retrofleksirovana, the sizes 393236. M-echo it is non-uniform, high ehogennosti

6 mm. On the right liquid education 473840, the left ovary 3616.

The conclusion: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. Hyperplastic protses endometrija. A cyst of the right ovary.

6 day of a cycle

Uterus retrofleksirovana, the sizes 393336. M-echo it is non-uniform, 7 mm. The right ovary 3018, the left ovary 3218. Follicles from 4 up to 8 mm.

The conclusion: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. Hyperplastic protses endometrija.

7.09.01 (did or made in other place)

11 day of a cycle

Uterus 464639, M-echo of 1,2 sm, in a cavity a polyp in diameter 1 see

The right ovary 352839, the left ovary 402439. Both are cystically changed. The maximal diameter of cysts 1,2 see

The conclusion: the Hyperplasia endometrija. The Cystically-changed ovaries.

If it is necessary what or still the information on the spent researches I shall write.

Of analyses handed over too much, I am afraid in this report they simply would not go in.

For the answer thankful in advance.

Yours faithfully, Irina.

ke6at
Irina,

Make US - almost always at presence of pregnancy the fetal egg can be seen in a cavity of the uterus in a week after a delay. Can define or determine HGCH a quantitative method if there will be doubts.

And in occasion of the diagnosis of a hyperplasia endometrija according to US - do not take it seriously, a hyperplasia endometrija - the diagnosis exclusively morphological. According to US it is possible to assume only presence of a pathology endometrija.

SvetSolnce
Dear Tatyana, Good afternoon.

I am familiar with these or it metodimi diagnostics of early durations of gestation.

I think (if I am not right, correct for me) that them to do or make still early.

I explain:

Today (5.11.01) 41 day of a cycle.

Under the schedule podm teperatury (doctors have begun to doubt as a result I measure by 2 thermometers - usual and electron) up to 37,2 has occured or happened for 32 day of a cycle, before the temperature was below 37,0. It turns out, what the ovulation has occured or happened for 32 day of a cycle??? 41-32=9. It turns out from the moment of an ovulation has passed or has taken place only 9 days. What that mess, understands nothing:confused: And US (at normal women at whom the ovulation for 14-20 day) can be now that that and would show, at me (I repeat, excuse) I think..... Nothing will show. About HG precisely I do not know (by analogy to US). Vobshchem has got confused. Tried to send schedules through the attached file has left nothing, it is necessary *quot; will explain on a?yaO*quot;.

Yours faithfully, Irina.

Mda
In current segodneshnego day there were changes - Has come to pass, that so longly waited. But now there was other question.

Question:

The given situation most likely is connected with persistentsiej a follicle??? Whether the rights I. Whether can at persistentsii a follicle temperature rectal be above 37 With?

When often there is persistentsija a follicle it contributes to development of a hyperplasia endometrija. And in due course the hyperplasia endometrija can pass and in a polyp endometrija.

It turns out, that nevertheless most likely the polyp really is.

In general, such disturbances of a menstrual cycle (with elongation) happens 2 times a year, a maximum were 40-50 days.

What time is necessary that *quot; ?oO??Ooa?a?y*quot; hyperplasias endometrija?

What time is necessary that *quot; ?oO??Ooa??n*quot; a polyp?

Tanya Lassoe
Irina, I would prefer that you have asked absolutely other question: and what for to me US, when

1. At me and earlier were the long disturbances of the cycle which has been not connected by pregnancy. And at the moment presence of pregnancy is improbable.

2. The express-test on pregnancy was negative twice.

To you sometime there were pregnant women who did not have a change of level HGCH?

And then I have a question to you: from what stati directly amazing imagination quantity or amount of duplicating researches - US, schedules of basal temperature and so on is made

You could not explain the purpose of your inspection?

Gulmira
Yes earlier, were disturbance of a menstrual cycle (only 2 times - 1 time a delay up to 41 days, 2-nd time up to 50 days), but temperature thus was below 37 With. This time for the first time the temperature kept 37,2 With, I have not told or said still, that in the middle of a cycle (too for the first time) there was a rise sharp with 36,7 up to 37,5 and such temperature only 1 day kept. And more. In other months (except for these or it 3 cases) a menstrual cycle 26-33 days.

*quot; to you sometime there were pregnant women who did not have a change of level HGCH? *quot; Tatiana Che

To what you have set this question I to tell the truth has not understood. I did not write to you, that I have looked or seen at myself level HG and he at me such that.... It or This was not.??? So to what a question???

Naturally I know, that its or his level grows at presence of pregnancy. If only you had it in view of then all is clear.???

A plenty of analyses (it is concrete Uzi) has been made in different establishments since I doubted, that I have a polyp, and the clinic is not present. And secondly, therefore (by the way Uzi a small basin here not everything, it only last results), that in one establishments spoke me, that a polyp is not present, in other establishments spoke, that is. All this epopee lasts 3 years. The truth I was protected from pregnancy, there were different reasons on that (not on health). Well, and now when already precisely were going to to have the child have decided to be checked up anew. Everywhere norm or rate. US again a polyp.

About rectal temperature.

The question is not absolutely understood. You consider or count, what is not necessary so is long to take temperature, there is enough 3 months?

Or what that another???

To sozheleniju the nearest week to respond I can not any more since tomorrow (8.11.01) I am hospitalized in hospital.

Though the husband will look through new the report and to me about them to speak, probably, that through it or him I can communicate.

Yours faithfully, Irina.

pushinas
Irina,

The express-test on pregnancy in house conditions is based or founded;established on definition specific In- HGCH. That is, using the house test, you define or determine presence HGCH by a qualitative method, that is: yes/is or is not present/is absent. Therefore I also have asked you about pregnancy and level HGCH. I hope, now it is clear.

With the purpose of diagnostics of early durations of gestation it is meaningful to do or make US only in case of a divergence of clinic and results of the test or dough. For example, in the event that you feel the pregnant woman, and results of the test or dough speak about the return. Now I have in view of only usual situations, not considering variants of type of pregnancy after EKO, etc.

The basal temperature can be defined or determined no more than 3 months. If cycles ovulatory, it is quite enough of it or this. The anovulation which, most likely also has served as the reason of two-three disturbances MTS at you, periodically happens, the truth infrequently, and at all absolutely healthy women. It should not become system, to be regular. And sometimes passing or taking place anovulatory cycles really will not affect or influence ability to conception. In the given situation, rise of temperature could be connected with a luteinization neovulirovovshego a follicle. Or with a delay of an ovulation for any reasons. And generally it maloinformativnyj the test.

In occasion of inspection at different doctors or in your case - repeated US. The you will make researches, the above chance more, that eventually something at you will find somebody and further will send for carrying out of any additional researches. For the assumption of a pathology endometrija on US enough one, a maximum of two researches (provided that from the first the doctor is not assured or confident available at you this problem). What gauge and with what resolving power carried out researches?