PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Huge delay

Tanjushka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me greater or big problems. Is not present monthly within 6 years. When they have stopped I has gone to hospital, to me have told or said, that I am pregnant, but I did not have a communication or connection 4 months. After that I did not address in hospital. Now I have decided to deal with closely this problem, have passed or have taken place all inspections. Here results of my analyses:

1. US - the uterus in anteflexio, contours equal, precise 4,22,44,2, is not increased. M-echo of 3,7 mm, it is not expanded;

ODES - it is visualized, 3,51,7 sm, it is not increased, non-uniform, contains set fine liquid includings or incorporations up to 7-8 mm in.

S - 3,41,9, not uv., it is non-uniform - *quot; - *quot; - up to 6-7 mm in.

2. RIL - Progesteronum 2,8 ???y/l; Oestradiolum 94,8; a hydrocortisone 559,5; Prolactinum - 50,6; TTG - 0,4 \

3. The turkish saddle is not changed, a calcification of a clivus

Prompt, what is it can be. What ways of treatment. Whether probably my convalescence. Whether I can have children.

Many thanks.

iloveganja
It is impossible to respond to questions asked by you on those data whom you have given. You at all do not specify the age. Let alone, whether were pregnancy, than hurted or were ill;were sick, etc.

Data of hormonal researches it is necessary to specify with norms or rates of laboratory. Otherwise their correct interpreting is impossible.

In a similar situation for statement of the diagnosis levels FSG and LG which you do not result or bring have basic value or meaning;importance.

karusa.o
Hello. Thanks that have responded to my report. I so worried and hurried, that have forgotten to specify all. To me of 26 years. I was married, then have divorced. And almost at once have stopped monthly. To be surveyed the beginnings only later 6 years since recently has married and I wish to have children.

The doctor the gynecologist speaks, that all my analyses within the limits of norm or rate, and the doctor the endocrinologist speaks, that some parameters below (but not considerably).

Whether tell or say it is necessary to me to hope even for full convalescence, or already it is possible to give children up as a bad job?

magda
It is necessary to tell or say, that in a similar situation all analyses cannot be within the limits of norm or rate, that your gynecologist or there would not speak someone or someone else. As I already wrote, levels FSG and LG have basic value or meaning;importance. If they not high chances to become pregnant natural by or by means of EKO are. If high chances are too, but it more difficultly and more dearly or expensively since will demand EKO with a donor ootid.

I recommend you to replace the gynecologist if he does not find any pathology in this situation.

Antonina of Item
Many thanks for assistance. I shall address to the endocrinologist-gynecologist. Only she now in holiday, will leave only numbers 3. But I think, that in my situation such delay is not so appreciable.

I went on massage. To me have advised, have told or said, that the person is a lot of so have deduced or removed from this status.

The short of treatment consist in massage and a good delivery;

How you consider or count it probably, or only in separate situations?

Once again many thanks. I shall consult to you about the further course of my treatment. Ok?

You to me have installed confidence.

Good-bye. Oksana.

An.
To me have advised, have told or said, that the person is a lot of so have deduced or removed from this status. The short of treatment consist in massage and a good delivery; How you consider or count it probably, or only in separate situations?

The one who earns on this business could give similar advice or council only, or absolutely incompetent person. In any case I advise you to not spend for this time and money - anybody has not recovered yet from an amenorrhea by means of massage...

Once again many thanks. I shall consult to you about the further course of my treatment. Ok?

I can give you the general or common advice or councils. But really to estimate or appreciate results of analyses, to do or make purposes or appointments and spend treatment the attending physician can only. You should find the doctor to whom completely trust. And then you will not have a necessity to consult to someone or someone else. Certainly, the doctor can direct itself you on consultation, but it already other question.

In summary I wish nevertheless to ask you to result or bring levels FSG and LG. Or you did not hand over on them analyses?

Dolfito4ka
Most likely to me did not appoint or nominate these analyses. And they are obligatory?... But I shall look or see once again in the card.

If yes, why to me have not appointed or nominated?

Where and as them to make and whether that is possible without a direction of the doctor, and she now in holiday.

And nevertheless I shall consult. You have very much liked me. And besides the opinion of several experts in fact is more appreciable, than one.

Thanks.

klava
Most likely to me did not appoint or nominate these analyses. And they are obligatory?

Analyses on FSG, LG and Prolactinum are obligatory and absolutely necessary. With them always begin inspection at an amenorrhea. If the doctor to you has not appointed or nominated them, run from it or him where eyes look (in sense, to the competent doctor).

Where and as them to make and whether that is possible without a direction of the doctor, and she now in holiday.

They can be made in the same place where you handed over a blood on other hormones. Or in any commercial centre without any direction.

And besides the opinion of several experts in fact is more appreciable, than one.

It is correct. But the opinion of several experts should be received by their joint consultations, instead of anonymous consultation at one doctor without the knowledge of another, that hardly probable can it is pleasant to the attending physician.

Julia Soltan
Thanks the big I shall try to make these analyses as soon as possible. Results I shall inform you, while my doctor in holiday. I learn or I find out your opinion what to start to worry or calm down.

And I shall wait then for the doctor (me has directed to her the endocrinologist, and has told or said, what is it the best doctor, but unfortunately I have not had time even to get to her on reception).

Good-bye. As soon as something will be brand new I shall inform you.

.S.: Tell or Say, please approximately how long passes or takes place treatment (a minimum how much months)???

I look forward to hearing.

Diamond
Tell or Say, please approximately how long passes or takes place treatment (a minimum how much months)???

Before to speak about treatment, it is necessary to diagnose, which while is not present.