PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The raised or increased temperature

Страницы : [1] 2 3

nothing
01.09.2004, 19:30
My name is Anna, 28 years. Help or assist to understand.

At me on proitjazhenii 5- years, since 14 days of a cycle, the body temperature up to 37,2 raises or increases, thus I very badly feel myself (delicacy, a headache, a cold fit and so forth) References or Manipulations to different doctors have not brought any results.

From first day of a cycle the temperature goes down up to 36,4-36,7 and the state of health improves. Then all repeats.

If somebody faced such problem or experts have an explanation, shall be very grateful for the response.

AVS-INTERSOFT
Hello, Anna! It was glad, having read through your report (though there is nothing to be pleased here), since at me the same problem. 10 days prior to a menses at me already 5- month raises or increases temperature. The doctor has told or said, what is it PMS. But me it is not believed. That PMS it can so to be expressed and to last so much. Children at me are not present (me 22), abortions were not. Perhaps, we will have something the general or common if I shall tell or say, that there was a diagnosis a ureaplasmosis, I have recovered. Few times happened or was possible so, that monthly it was necessary to stop medicines, did not stop. And in general a menses at me always plentiful and long (7-8 days), probably, because of it or this are an anemia. And 3 more years back to me deleli US and those who did or made, have told or said, that at me the oothecoma and is necessary operation. But the doctor, having looked or seen at a picture, has told or said, that that's all right. Pains do not disturb me. If you have something similar, please, write, can, we shall reveal law and if you learn or find out a solution to this phenomenon very much I ask, share with me.

Katya.

Tais
Hello, Katya!

As well as you I have been glad and surprised, that nasheljasja though one person who understands me.

Children at me are not present, there were 2 abortions and here after the second (as now it seems to me) I and pochustvovala essential deterioration of the status.

At genikologov it was surveyed many times, but they do not reveal or tap any deviations or rejections. One doctor has told or said, that little bit right ovary, but no trouble is increased, and me here already as half-year and hurts in this place.

Infections do not reveal or tap, a blood *quot; not o?a??ON?y?an*quot;, an ESR in norm or rate.

The only thing, that I did not do or make, but I wish - to hand over a blood on a hormonal background, it seems to me sdes at me there are disturbances though monthly there are on a regular basis 28 days a cycle, without shift and delays, normalnyet (not plentiful and not poor or scanty-5 days). The friend vrach has told or said: *quot; Even if gorm.fon it is changed, what for to you to drink hormonal tablets? *quot;

Voobshchem I so till now certain have not found out anything, chesno speaking is tired already.

And more I have before monthly an eruption ugrevaja on the face that was not earlier and even in awkward age.

There can be this or thus hormonal???

Before month and after - allocation of brown color. An endometriosis? Spoke the doctor, she has not reacted in any way. Or the doctor such or it is not terrible.

It was tortured, I shall fairly tell or say. Write, if that learn or find out or want to share or ask.

Anna.

blowhead
Anna, I has left the same report, as well as before in Free discussions under heading *quot; is intolerable to hurt or be ill;be sick third ?N?na*quot;. While answers was not, but, can, will be. About hormonal disturbances you think it or the doctor so considers or counts? Hormonal disturbances at me are quite possible or probable, since shchitovidka not by way of and I for a long time was not checked. In the extremity or end monthly and sometimes in the beginning at me too brownish allocation.

Katya.

Evgeny
Izvenite for silence, Katya, job has tortured.

Hormonal disturbances predpologaet the doctor, but I was not checked.

Katya, I at you wished to ask. When at you was shchetovidka not by way of, the temperature thus was? How you were treated, whether there was an improvement? What signs at disease were present?

Thanks, Anna, while.

eva with.
Hello, Anna!

In occasion of shchitovidki I can tell or say the following: five or six years ago have defined or determined, that she at me is increased, besides there was an anemia. Have assumed, that an anemia because of it or this, have made US, the analysis of a blood on hormones and have diagnosed a chronic thyroiditis. What is it such, I cannot explain, but I understand so, that a board. The gland works with a strain, therefore to me have registered constantly to drink a L-thyroxine. It is a hormone of a thyroid gland to help or assist her. Temperature then pojavvljalas seldom and for a short while: about time in half a year three days prior to a menses. From this year the situation has worsened. Soon I am going to to the endocrinologist. If there will be news I shall inform.

Ellena
Katya,

I very much would like to learn or find out than your visit to the endocrinologist will end. Share, please. I while besides that has written cannot inform on myself. There is no time to go on doctors.

While, Anna

Katjuha
Hello, Anna!

I have made US of a thyroid gland and have handed over a blood on its or her hormones. It's OK, except for at-Ou. He at me in 3 times above norm or rate. What is it such I yet do not know, to the doctor with results did not go yet. But I have asked about it or this at a forum about a thyroid gland, is concrete about this hormone to me have not responded, but like it's OK as I have understood.

How are you doing? At me this time the temperature was not for 10 days, and for 5.

AlexK
Hello, Katya.

Thanks for the report.

I plan to hand over in the near future a blood on hormones shchitovidki and more some analyses (now I do not remember simply the name).

There will be news, shall inform. I feel all as badly. Now it seems to me, that any hranicheskoe disease becomes aggravated during this period (the pyelonephritis at me was).

Write, while, Anna.

ARCHI
Hello, Anna!

Similar, that the doctor of the right and it is valid PMS. This time at me the temperature for 10 days as always has risen. I have gone to a drugstore and have bought or purchased Lady's formula from PMS. Temperatures are not present! Try or Taste, can also to you will help or assist.

Elentre
Hello, dear ladies!

I wish to share the conclusions.....

At me the problem of rise in temperature stood during 5 months!!! Since 14 days of a cycle and finishing or stopping in the first afternoon the temperature kept within the limits of 37, 2 - 37,6.

The numerous analyses which have been handed over in the known medical center, have found nothing.

My gynecologist has solved, that something means simply has not come to light and consequently has registered a trimensual course of antibiotics (first ten days of month).

Certainly, after each month I was treated for a candidiasis, but the result was on the face - me not bespokoet rise in temperature.

Konstantin P
Dear Sok, Cathy, Ulana!

Wished to ask a question to doctors, and has suddenly found out it or him almost literally in your discussion. At me the same problem - 37.1-37.6 all second half of cycle already is more than year. I feel at this time too badly. It was surveyed everywhere where only it is possible. Whether share, please, experts have responded you to something? Whether It was possible to something to clear independently?

V.
I while only am going to to go to be surveyed in other out-patient department.

And what assumptions at your doctors when you surveyed were?

lena
Cathy.-Very much was delighted, having seen your response. While clearness is not present, why I and wished to ask a question on this forum, on preliminary acquaintance he has made upon me impression. In our city I have settled or exhausted almost all opportunities. I shall write, that I know. First surveyed all organs, searched for any inflammation. Everywhere very well, a little bit not by way of a kidney. poobsledovali, have treated - the result is not present. Have told or said, that the reason not in them. As I felt very badly, there was a greater or big delicacy, began to search for any infection. Have checked up on everything, that could, including a tuberculosis, ZPPP, etc. Again that's all right except that positive reaction on borrelioz (illness or disease Lima) was suddenly found out. It is considered, what is it disease is transferred or carried by ticks or mites, never ticks or mites bit me, though also other ways of transfer basically are possible or probable. Have spent some courses of strong antibiotics from borrelioza. The general or common state of health became appreciable better, but not completely. The temperature has not disappeared. Doctors- speak, that for borrelioza such long (especially cyclic) temperature is not characteristic. Apparently, it is necessary to search still for something. I have bases to suspect, that I have some hormonal disturbances by a ladies' part, therefore now I intend to visit or attend the gynecologist-endocrinologist and to check up a hormonal background, m.b. There there will be a reason. SHCHitovidku to me checked repeatedly, all in norm or rate.

P.S. During studying the literature on borreliozu and to other infections I met mentions that at some infections (for example, at a toxoplasmosis) there is a long subfebrile condition, and at women of fluctuation of temperature coincide with a menstrual cycle. And what doctors will tell or say?

Eve's mum
I do not know, whether you yesterday saw the answer sok (it or him it was necessary to decipher to read through, probably, therefore it or him have cleaned or removed), but there has been written, that to her have established or installed the latent inflammation of appendages since the bottom of a stomach or belly began to hurt or be ill;be sick, and now treat its or his antibiotics.

In general I such had a situation very much for a long time (at teenage age), but with that exception, that the temperature rose 1-3 times a year and day on 3. And now here 7 months it repeats on a regular basis. But I feel in general normally.

Elenaa
Cathy - And at you with appendages that's all right? And from PMS to be treated did not try? To me put SKJA in doubt, the truth, treatments any do not offer.

sok, tell or say, and how have defined or determined, what at you an inflammation of appendages, instead of something another, for example, SKJA? What antibiotics treat? And how have learned or have found out, what this antibiotic is necessary? Whether there Are what successes?

omel
And what such SKJA? I went to other gynecologist, she considers or counts, that problems go from a thyroid gland, it or her I shall survey. Version PMS as it seems to me, has been given to get off from me and to not treat anything. I drank vitamins from PMS, have not helped or assisted.

pacient
Katjusha, certainly, it not my dog business to get into your dialogue with girl-friends, but tell or say on favour - if at you normal level TTG and normal volume of a thyroid gland, and you once passed or took place this circle of search of illness or disease of a thyroid gland, whether that was explained by you to your doctor, WHAT we have responded at a forum?

Though listing have shown?

Well we shall put, we badly have explained to YOU, that antibodies to tissues of a thyroid gland-it NOT HORMONES., namely antibodies .i in itself CAN not raise or increase temperature, But in fact to the doctor should know, that antibodies to TG or TRO is not hormones of the Antibody to TRO .esli thus TTG is normal, demand only one - control check TTG in a year. .k to a regret, these antibodies in some cases can be witnesses real .no OTHER, distinct from disease of a thyroid gland .autoimmunogo process.

Well good, it would be desirable YOU proveri it or him-check up earlier.

BUT in fact look or see - you continue to stir or chatter with girl-friends about the reason of a subfebrile condition though .obratite attention .vrachi in your lovely conversation of a nose not kazhut .vy have reflected .pochemu?

Deloo in that approximately in 25 % young nevrotichnye women have nothing meaning rises in temperature, but in ostalnyjh cases - there is a reason. And ljubooj the normal directory on medicine, that Carter on watch thumbs through, contains indicatings for the doctor of the GENERAL or COMMON PRACTICE (not for the girl-friend on and-is not present), that from the patient to make.

I.e. .esli I would be YOU, I would find more or less reasonable therapist, would show him our correspondence, and would carry out all necessary research.

Lena21
Dear Galina Afanasevna, I very much was delighted, having seen your post in this discussion.

You continue to stir or chatter with girl-friends about the reason of a subfebrile condition though .obratite attention .vrachi in your lovely conversation of a nose not kazhut .vy have reflected .pochemu?

I do not know, how about Katya, but for me it not *quot; chatter with nOO?a??*quot;, and some kind of gesture of despair as doctors, unfortunately, do not like this subject and in real.: (my attempts to clear this question within already two years invariable come to an end with anything.

Similarly, two years offered me *quot; to treat ?NOoU*quot;, when I complained of the strongest delicacy, fatigability, headaches, pains in heart and an arrhythmia, etc. I eventually had to leave job, I felt absolutely helpless and itself have almost started to consider or count myself as the neurotic. And then, to amazement, it was found out, what is it chronic borrelioz in strongly started status which now is very problematic to cure completely.

After borrelioz was *quot; Oi?i?N?*quot; a monthly course tseftriaksona, many signs have passed or have taken place, but here the wavy subfebrile condition has remained. Infektsionisty speak, that for borrelioza it is not characteristic and offer *quot; to look still that-??iOny*quot;. And it *quot; that-??iOny*quot; it is necessary to search on the Internet, as in sense *quot; reasonable ONOaNoOo*quot; my opportunities are settled or exhausted.: (

Cathy, SKJA is a syndrome of sclerocystic ovaries, the truth, in my opinion, from it or him rises in temperature cannot be. And shchitovidku to me checked repeatedly, both hormones, and US, that's all right. And she, as seems to me, too should not give such cyclic changes. Write, if that will be found out.

Alexey Kobozev
Galina Afanasevna, I explain to you a situation:

I have gone to the gynecologist-endocrinologist, all to her have told. Unfortunately, given my analyses on hormones and US of a thyroid gland at me was not on arms or hand, I to make listing of discussion has not guessed. But I have told to the doctor that hormonal parameters in norm or rate. The version of the doctor such, that as I accepted a L-thyroxine for a long time (6 years) without observation of the doctor its or his unnecessary application or in not those quantities or amounts can be the reason subfibrileteta. I think, that each serious doctor would offer research a board. Glands and hormones in the given situation (I repeat, that analyses on arms or hand at me were not, I the first time have come to this out-patient department). I am ready to hand over once again a blood on hormones since an out-patient department I visit or attend under insurance DMS and it is possible to me.

It is a pity, that nobody has informed earlier, that such situation happens at 25 % of women, to me would be much quieter, and I of that only have not changed the mind that.

P.S. Perhaps, it is necessary to make a footnote:

*quot; If any doctor does not respond to your discussion, a problem trifling. Do not write more here. And quot;???

xenia7777
Katenka, certainly, a problem not trifling, differently YOU would not try to find the help.

But.... Always there is a problem of transfer of the information from the person to the person, and conversation of the doctor from patients - not exception.

If you have told or said to the gynecologist, that reception of a thyroxine hundred years as is ended (and the thyroxine can really cause a subfebrile condition, .esli it or him there is a bucket .i only during its or his reception, thus TTG almost the zero is so-called artificial (artificial) tirotoksikoz the doctor would not drive you on a circle. If the scrappy information .to a circle of unnecessary search is given is duplicated .a I am angry not with you .zljus I For you....

Olesechka
Dear VT I sincerely regret, what on what a stage of a life you have faced a problem enough the difficult diagnosis .no not in and-not same to you finally have found the reason?

Naturally. SLEEPING not m.b the reason of a subfebrile condition .no do not hurry up to rush diagnoses .ne it is excluded sometimes, that under SLEEPING two different doctors will understand different things.

For today we know one-\ that yours predydushche disease could not become the reason of a subfebrile condition

\ That odkna the reference of the world does not advise the patient most to find the reason of this status - nevertheless honour of diagnostic search vozladaetsja on the doctor.

The initiative of search of the reasonable doctor is assigned to the patient.

By the way .po to-mine awfully for a long time we had already a discussion on a subfebrile condition .i there quite reasonable therapeutic ideas...

Andrey
Respond me of lady to following questions:

Whether 1. is at you *quot; sand in ?aO*quot;?

2. Whether easily you catch a cold, and if yes as cold proceeds?

Whether 3. Pryshchavoe at you the face?

4. Whether are morbid a menses and during what period (up to, in the beginning, in the middle, in the extremity or end)?

5. Whether you observe liquid *quot; nONa??n*quot;, similar to rice broth or sticky allocation?

6. Whether happen at you allocation of a blood in the middle of a cycle (during an ovulation)?

7. An itch ponaruzhi genitals or genitalias?

8. Whether diagnosed for you any *quot; ?NO?*quot;, *quot; rhematoid aOOO?O*quot;, *quot; autoimmune O?ON?n?O*quot;, sand in kidneys, a psoriasis, hr. tozillit?

Alyonushka
Whether 1. is at you *quot; sand in ?aO*quot;?

Kidneys never disturbed, hence, them investigated or researched, and sand, probably, are not present.

2. Whether easily you catch a cold, and if yes as cold proceeds?

Earlier caught a cold often. Was chronic tozillit and a pharyngitis. 7 years ago tonsils have removed, but colds all the same have not stopped, some times there were genyantrites and sinusitises successively. Began to understand, why frequent colds, and have defined or determined an anemia and a chronic thyroiditis. Now I catch a cold or I chill less often, time 3 in a year. There is a pharyngalgia, a rhinitis, tussis seldom. The temperature for cold raises or increases too seldom.

Whether 3. Pryshchavoe at you the face?

No.

4. Whether are morbid a menses and during what period (up to, in the beginning, in the middle, in the extremity or end)?

There are not strong incidental pains of day for 2 up to a menses and in the first day.

5. Whether you observe liquid *quot; nONa??n*quot;, similar to rice broth or sticky allocation?

No. Did or made the analysis on a clamidiosis (smear) - negatively in the summer.

6. Whether happen at you allocation of a blood in the middle of a cycle (during an ovulation)?

No.

7. An itch ponaruzhi genitals or genitalias?

No.

8. Whether diagnosed for you any *quot; ?NO?*quot;, *quot; rhematoid aOOO?O*quot;, *quot; autoimmune O?ON?n?O*quot;, sand in kidneys, a psoriasis, hr. tozillit?

As I have already written, the tonsillitis and a thyroiditis diagnosed.

Thanks for attention.

Natashka
Has re-read once again all discussion and has paid attention that at all *quot; colleagues on ?N??a?Oy?*quot; there is any augmentation of one or both ovaries (*quot; ??Oa*quot;, *quot; o?a?N??N*quot;, *quot; ?e?*quot;?). The dog can be buried here?

Dear Galina Afanasevna!

I sincerely regret, what on what a stage of a life you have faced a problem enough the difficult diagnosis .no not in and-not same to you finally have found the reason?

Strange, but for some reason almost all my diagnoses during a life appeared *quot; OOOn?U??*quot;, and not once to me, though I and not the doctor, and simply thinking patient, was possible earlier (I do not speak *quot; o?N?O*quot;:)) the doctor to guess the true reason. Possibly, me it was more necessary.:) and in that, as to borrelioza, *quot; you will laugh *quot;, but the Internet has helped or assisted in many respects both to specification of the diagnosis, and selection of adequate treatment. (if it is interesting, I can tell is a whole poem.:))

And me has very much carried, that was (one!) the doctor who has appeared is ready to work with the patient as with the partner let not peer, but equal in rights, the doctor who did not hesitate to speak *quot; not ??a?*quot;, when it was so, and to use including that information which to me managed to be found in the Internet, to address, besides by means of the Internet, to consultations of leading experts. As a result of all it or this and the diagnosis has been put after two years of unsuccessful attempts, and treatment has led to success (fie-fie). And, certainly, low bow to those doctors who conduct selfless job on internetnomu to consultation and spend the free time, responding on different *quot; nOOa?N*quot; questions, huge to you thanks!

With same one important question - about the responsibility is connected and more. Before us brought up in that spirit, that for us, for our health, for our children responds everybody, only not ourselves - the state, a society, doctors, teachers, etc. Unfortunately, time of kind wizards has passed or has taken place, now ourselves are compelled or forced (and we want it or this!) To be responsible for everything, that to us occurs or happens, for the health including. And for adequate decision-making the information is required, besides all is far not patients live in capitals and not everyone have an opportunity to receive consultation most *quot; Oa?O??UO*quot; doctors. What to speak about us, mortal if such people as Bill Gates and Andy Grove (the chapter or head of corporation Intel) often are compelled or forced to search on the Internet for the information on the diseases and problems of friends and relatives, about it or this Gates tells in the books. So, as though we would not like it or this, it is impossible to reduce all problems only to search of the wonderful doctor which all these problems will successfully resolve.

Excuse for so vast philosophical deviation.

V.Dvorjanchikovu.

1. Sand in kidneys is not present, but there is a small latent pyelonephritis.

2. I can catch a cold very easily, but actually it occurs or happens not often owing to prophylaxis.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

7. No.

8. Hr. A tonsillitis outside of an exacerbation.

If you mean a clamidiosis I was checked lva time - classical inspection in KVD and PTSR. All - is negative.