PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The answer is urgently necessary

Lemniskata
01.09.2004, 19:30
Today 21 d.ts-5 day I accept utrozhestan (i.e. with 17 d.ts. Has started to accept on 1.2 in day) still I drink Nootropilum, Dexamethazonum on 0,4.1 in day, and a vitamin complex one tablet, today have begun monthly, yes not a scarlet blood and brown, yes not simply smears and and pieces from me as nitochki what that throw out, the stomach or belly does not hurt as at monthly, but pulls it or him as that all and up and down, a dyscomfort not in the certain place where it is possible to stick a finger and to show, and in all stomach or belly, the doctor had on medium she me looked anything bad has not told or said, but in fact and not the medium already and Saturday, meanwhile understand only one that to me probably really shines cleaning? My doctors today and tomorrow do not work, and to go in local l-, not suitable output or exit. AUUU who a string who has not a rest in target from a forum respond what to do or make that. On idea to me still to drink 5 days utrozhestan, and whether costs or stands? Ah yes has absolutely forgotten to write a cycle at me not less than 28 - 32 d. That that rather early ((pzhalsta what to do or make that?