PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After reception Three-ONu?a are not present monthly

mermaid
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, I was just registered in your forum as I hope to receive answers to the questions:)

To me 21. A sexual life began to live in 18 years, and at once in half a year has become pregnant. To the partner about it or this has not told or said (was afraid, that I shall remain single mother), and has made abortion (in February) (I cannot forgive or excuse to myself it or this, very much I am afraid, that any more there will be no children, I think of it or this with tears on eyes).

After that (in April) began to drink Three- and a propyl its or his year. In May has finished, as heard, that at reception of contraceptives it is necessary to do or make breaks.

Next month monthly have gone or send, then 3 months were not.

In hospital have registered Progesteronum 2,5 %-s'.

Have gone or Send.

Then again 3 months are not present.

Again Progesteronum, but already 1 %-th.

Has put me a spiral.

Tell or Say to me, please, because of what there can be such failure,

Whether and correctly I have acted or arrived, having put a spiral (multiloud - 365 (?)

P.S. The partner at me unique as was, indeed. Already the husband. And I was afraid, that will throw....

In advance many thanks, yours faithfully Galina

smoker
01.09.2004, 19:30
To guess - business ungrateful or thankless. Address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist and pass or take place inspection. Then it will be possible to tell or say why at you there was such situation. And then and to think, what to spend treatment.

About equipment or installation VMK - so far as you have married, she is not necessary to you any more, especially, in a similar situation.