PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Basal temperature

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Irinochka
01.09.2004, 19:30
margo (margo@mail.ru) - - ---Privetsvuju. At me two questions, both are ridiculous:) the First question: why basal temperature MORNING otlichaetsja from that, which (with curiosity) delaetsja after a day time dream (which too, by the way, makes not less than three hours). At what the strangest - that morning temperature always BELOW, than that, which after a day time dream.. And MUCH MORE below! Why so? (it so... ljubopytsvtvo flowed out from observation:) And the second: at me here the schedule for last month.. I can not find an ovulation (first time I can not find obvious jump:) you could not define and tell or determine and tell;define and say;determine and say to me - hu from hu:) Cycle ROVNYOHONKO of 28 days. Well, can be 29. Today also there is 29 day. (by the way, monthly while does not smell... Strange...) So: 1 2 3 4 5 - 37.024=37.025=37.126=36.927=37.028=37.029=37.0aU I wish to tell or say, that I tempratura on a life (corporal) - is lowered - for me norm or rate = 36.3

The girlfriend
(mashmorris@yahoo.com) - - ---At me here such situation. Last menses was on November, 13th and by all my calculations as she always comes in time, should begin on December, 11th. But to December, 11th at me it has been appointed or nominated opertsija on excision varekoznyh veins on a leg or foot. And she has been made, under the general or common narcosis. All operation last about an hour. And here to this day the menses and has not come. I checked myself on pregnancy (tests on urine) some times and all time negative. How now to adjust a cycle? And whether all this is normal.

Wolver123
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Masha, for the beginning make US.

luda - - ---Help or Assist, please!!! After a bulimia at me the delay makes here 6 months. Advise the excellent or different gynecologist-endocrinologist who could help or assist me!!! Thanks for the help!!!

DJULY
admin (webmaster) - - ---Tanja Medium, January 10, 2001 - 13:27: the doctor! I ask to answer my question. I had a uterine bleeding in the age of 19 years. A histology: *quot; Endometry with a picture of a glandular hyperplasia of type of an early phase O??oNOa??*quot; .do vyskablivanija-plentiful bleedings with greater or big clots within 10 days. After vyskablivanija-a course of Bisecurinum (then more nothing was) during 3 cycles. After that more nothing disturbed me. Failures in cycles was not. Has passed or has taken place 7 years. Whether means it, what at the moment my health (i.e. endometry) by way of, or is illness or disease for all life?

KVD
(brodilka@hotmail.com) - - ---MarGo, the temperature during for raises or increases. Even if to sleep more longly at awakening all the same will be above, than hour back. I do not know, how precisely she grows (at everyone in own way), but approximately on 0.1 degrees each half an hour. It in a dream. And in the afternoon dvigeshsja, eat: all these factors influence a status of an organism and cleanliness of indications, in addition can differ day by day and influence sootvetsvenno. How much or as far as I know, the heat in 6-7 evenings.

artyk
The water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---If at you now a regular cycle also is not present problems of other problems with monthly (plentiful, long, etc.) at All of you it is normal. The disease specified by you well gives in to treatment in the described situation.

Devushka
- - ---dear YAKS! I thank for the answer, you have calmed me. Tanja.

Alis
- - ---Zdrastvujte. Umenja there was a delay 3, monthly have begun (were not clearly smeared) very little, next day has gone it's OK. That it could mean. Yours faithfully Natasha.

Olga8
Water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---Most likely, it is simple disturbance of a cycle...

Romchik
oxana - - ---Hello! At me the low basal temperature, in the first phase falls up to 36.1., in the second does not rise above 36.9. Whether it is normal? Thanks.

nir
The water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---Matters not numerical value or meaning;importance (less or more than 37), and a difference of temperatures in the first and second phases. At you this difference normal. And in general, it is better to not pay the big attention to basal temperature - she far is not always informative.

Kelena
- - ---dear Jacob. The greater or big request whenever possible to explain, that disturbance of a cycle means, whether it can be connected with cold, or hormonal disturbance. Yours faithfully Natasha.

Lily-O
Water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---In norm or rate duration of a cycle should be from 21 till 35 days, duration of a menses from 2 till 7 days. Duration of a cycle should be approximately identical in the named limits, the difference can make till 5-7 days. As a rule, disturbances of a cycle are connected with various hormonal changes. But cause a delay inflammatory processes of a uterus and appendages, other gynecologic diseases (an oothecoma, for example), stresses can also, etc.

Elena
(totty@ru.ru) - - ---In the last aremja at me a menstrual cycle 40 dnej.hotja and always regular. For all the life (now to me 20. with 12,5 never was serious failures) But was primary a cycle 20-23 days .a then gradually has increased. Sobirajusb on UZi. It necessarily pathology?

smallhorse
The water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---Sometimes and a cycle in 40 days happens absolutely normal, i.e. ovulatory. But it happens not too often. More often at such though also a regular cycle, it is not observed ovulations. And presence of an ovulation is the core about what the opportunity of pregnancy depends. Especially, if at you earlier the cycle was shorter. The unitary US here can nothing give. Try to take still basal temperature during 3 cycles. If to do or make US, in dynamics or changes for the control of body height of a follicle.

Pupst
(child5@mail.ru) - - ---Me 21 year. I have started to accept tablets Mersilon. As it is necessary, since the first day of a cycle. But something my monthly not sobtrajutsja to come to an end, already there are two weeks on end. What to me to do or make? Help or assist! Where to me to address? I heard on Kashirskoj in institute of an immunology there is a gynecology department. But I do not know addresses phone. Jeanne

panterina
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Jeanne and why you do not wish to address to the doctor of female consultation? It or this can be quite enough for finding-out of the reasons of your problem.

Budanoff
(ol_no@rambler.ru) - - ---whether it Is consequence or investigation of the nyxes made in the morning + or to search for other reasons?

YanaBys
oxana - - ---Dear Jacob! Thanks for the answer. You speak, that it is not necessary to pay attention to basal temperature. Why? Basically all doctors (to which I addressed) do or make an emphasis in only on basal temperature. And what difference normal between the first and second phase? What temperature can be considered normal in the second phase (its or her least value or meaning;importance)? Thanks.

(the Water-melon) - - ---you speak a water-melon, that it is not necessary to pay attention to basal temperature. Why? Basically all doctors (to which I addressed) do or make an emphasis in only on basal temperature.] Because the basal temperature at a normal ovulatory cycle sometimes happens or monophasic or to a failure of 2-nd phase. It can be connected with disturbances of the center of a thermoregulation which are possible or probable at diseases gipotalamo- areas. And doctors do or make an emphasis on BT because it is very simple method and does not demand any expenses, is simple in interpreting, those who for a long time work, had no access to hormonal and UZ to research earlier and continue to use it or him *quot; on ??NO??*quot; .hotja it is not necessary to understand, that I against measurement BT. Simply given BT it is necessary to use ONLY together with data hormonal and O?-researches. And, if data BT miss with above-stated it is not necessary to be guided by them. And what difference normal between the first and second phase?] 0.4 degrees and more What temperature can be considered normal in the second phase (its or her least value or meaning;importance)?] I have already answered this question above - the DIFFERENCE of temperatures matters ONLY.

saken
(irinavvr@hotmail.com) - - ---Good afternoon! Please, prompt, what is it can be. We with the husband are not protected, we want the child. Monthly 6 days are usual. This time for 3 day began to come to an end as though 4 day there was as usually 6-th. Today 5 day, and they as though again begin - pulls a stomach or belly again the blood has gone. And in the last cycle simply 4 days went. Never any disturbances of a cycle was. And more one question. How pass or take place monthly during pregnancy? I know, what they more poor or scantier, but me interests, whether disturb thus pains?

WILD CAT
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Ira, during pregnancy any monthly should not be. All krovjanistye allocation during this period are almost always connected with threat of an abortion. If there are doubts - make the test for pregnancy or US.

Georgia
- - ---diagnostic currettages with an interval half a year - year in connection with disturbances of a cycle: ALWAYS a hyperplasia endometrija (zhelezisto-????an- including, in 26 years). After that any disturbances described by you was not within three years, even on the contrary - poor or scanty monthly 2-4 days. Preparation to EKO - a hysteroscopy. In a histology AGAIN a hyperplasia endometrija. How you explain it? Thanks.

Mamochka
- - ---very much I ask to comment on my question, I its or his flaunter on an old site - probably at anybody have not sufficed time. At me always a regular cycle (last year 3) 28-30 days. Now a delay about 2 weeks. Pipes KLEMMIROVANNY. Whether give the plug a full guarantee from any nezhalatelnoj to pregnancy (ESPECIALLY EXTRAUTERINE), or such nevertheless it is possible or probable? Pipes *quot; ?aOUOU*quot; one year ago - the surgeon was absolutely not skilled or experienced in these questions. As it was found out, while she me operated - some times called up to other doctor, not knowing what to undertake (do not abuse me - I so vlipla by inexperience, now already such would not admit or allow, but the fact remains the fact). As a result to me have diagnosed: 2 foreign gematopiosalpinks and klemmirovali pipes. Later half a year - a pelviperitonitis, have informed, that appears, IN VAIN they have left pipes... Desire zaimet the child (EKO), I while have set aside on then, and now this foolish delay... And pains, especially in the right part of inguinal area (there especially *quot; uO?OUN*quot; solderings). Can somebody comment on this situation?! I shall be very grateful for the answer. I already am afraid to go to doctors - so much *quot; niOa*quot; they to me here have done. Forgive or excuse, nobody wished to offend, is simple as all will recollect for 10 years...