PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to distinguish or recognize pregnancy!

Elina
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

At me a situation very complex or difficult. Me have raped 9.10. Thus I had a third day monthly. But a cycle at me irregular, monthly come not every month and the last too have been caused or called by reception postinora in the extremity or end of September.

I did not begin to drink postinor repeatedly after rape as it was confident, that in my situation and the more so during monthly zaberemennet it is impossible.

Has passed or Has taken place 2 weeks. Yesterday was at the gynecologist - the uterus is not increased, the US have appointed or nominated only on 3.10, but I am am excruciated with gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly, the breast sometimes hurts, hurt and a teeth are crumbled.

Really I all the same am pregnant?

Segodgja (13 days after the sexual certificate or act) has bought or purchased testy-one has shown negative result, at the second 2 strias, but the second is visible weakly. Measured BT in the morning - 37,5 (it turns out, at me the second phase)...

Please, prompt who that knows in this occasion - whether I am pregnant? Very much, understand, it would not be desirable: (((.

In advance thanks everyone who will respond.