PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There are no monthly more than three monthly

vlad
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! To me 32 years, two sorts or labors, last in 1999.

Absence monthly more than three months, the test for pregnancy negative, US-progressing a sclerosis stenok uteruses, never about it or this heard, the doctor n????*quot; there is nothing ?N??OOO?OoaOy*quot;)))

p.s. In July I was strongly bitten kavkazkaja by the sheep-dog, it can be connected with changes in a menstrual cycle.

AG
Certainly, the conclusion *quot; a progressing sclerosis stenok ?aO?*quot; makes impression, but personally I such in the standardized US-descriptions did not meet... Something very artistic and not quite medical, type slenga OBS.

You can write here the conclusion completely? That it became clear, that you need to do or make, the given US and hormonal research are necessary.

Lacky
Hello Tatyana! Thanks that have responded. At me on a table the conclusion of US:

1 j day of last :15.07.03 (uzi 10 0)

UTERUS 48 h 43 h 59 mm, retroflexio

Contour of a uterus equal

Structure or Frame of a myometrium: non-uniform: it is marked or celebrated *quot; ?NO???O?Oy*quot; tissues, presence mikrokaltsinatov

intertits Subserous Submucous interstits interstits

subserozn. submukoz.

Im/y d-d-d-d-d-

IIm/y

IIIm/y all indications identical (d-)

IVm/y

The cavity of the uterus is not expanded up to 5 mm the focal sclerosis stenok cavities of the uterus is marked or celebrated

Ovaries OD

It is removed (operation in occasion of a cyst in 1986

S:31 h 23 28 with the follicular apparatus up to 7 on a rib of a uterus In solderings, additional educations nevyjavleno, ehoplotnost tissues of a small basin it is raised or increased : uteruses kzadi. UZpriznak hr.endomiometrita, adherent or adhesive process doctor Nakryzhskij A.L. Surgut

ra
Irina,

From your report the sizes of sites of a myoma, thickness of m-echo (endometrija) are not clear. Hormonal researches were spent? Such disturbances were earlier?

FLIES
Thickness Endometry? In this column there is a crossed out section, and about a myoma here speeches at all were not...

Disturbances never was, it for the first time.

On September, 16th I have made abortion, there can be in it or this a reason, I already understand nothing

Sergyoga
kamri2003,

After abortion the long amenorrhea can be, but it not the occasion to calm down. This problem can be solved independently. Something at you has changed for this time?

Galina122
Changes any are not present

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!! Has begun...