PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delay of 6 days

Nochka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon, dear participants of a forum!

Situation following: a delay of 6 days, *quot; On?OU?N*quot; pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, the test has shown two strias that testifies to pregnancy, but the second stria not such bright, as the first, but also not absolutely acyanotic.

About itself: the cycle of regular 29 days, but the last month was 27 days (the beginning of last menstr. 15.11.). This month waited 13.12., but till now nothing has waited. Sexual contact without preservation was on November, 25th or 26 (11-th or 12-th day of a cycle). Before monthly day for three begin as at a climacterium, likely, *quot; O???oU*quot;, all time throws in fever. This time too is *quot; O???oU*quot;, but not such intensive, a stomach or belly *quot; On?NO*quot;. To the doctor I can get only in a week, and learn or find out even approximately what is it, it would be desirable already now.

Prompt, please, can at someone there was a similar situation. I shall be very glad, if it is pregnancy, but in that case I am am disturbed by these or it *quot; On?OU?N*quot; pains. WHAT IS THIS pains? Whether it is dangerous? It is threat of an abortion or simply an organism it was not reconstructed yet and continues to wait a menses?

In advance I thank for otvet.:)

neznaj
You need to make US and all becomes clear. To argue, not having a trustworthy information, it is possible very longly.

Igor Mihajlovi
Hello, the Water-melon!

Yesterday has made US. On survey at the gynecologist have told or said, that is similar to a uterine pregnancy, have then gone or send then on US. Very longly looked, in the usual way in general have seen nothing, and the internal gauge have seen, but any not such form, ostensibly the fetal egg should be round, and at me oblong, such very flat oval. As a result have told or said, what is it or norm or rate on such small term (3,5 weeks), or the frozen pregnancy which will depart later with monthly. You could not write the opinion. Here results of US:

Uterus:

Position usual

Contour equal

The form usual

The sizes 4,8

Structure or Frame of a myometrium homogeneous

M-echo 0,7-0,8 equal, precise

The cavity of the uterus is not deformed

SHejka uteruses of the usual sizes

Ovaries:

Right 3,2 Left 3,4

1,6 1,8

1,8 2,0

Are increased, a contour equal

In structure or frame the stroma prevails (if I have correctly made out handwriting, in hearing during US spoke, that in ovaries is not present folikull. What does it mean?)

I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply very much.

rubtsova
In the conclusion of US which you result or bring, nothing is told or said about a fetal egg in a cavity of the uterus. If there is an opportunity, make the analysis of a blood on level HG in dynamics or changes. The US need to be repeated in some days.

SergMN
In the report of US it is written, that in a cavity of the uterus it is revealed... Illegibly..., similar to a fetal egg. And in the conclusion it is written: a uterine pregnancy of 3,5 weeks. The decision: repeatedly US in a week.

But my question what norm or rate it or not, what a fetal egg of such extended form, instead of round?

This or Thus the first, and the second, than is fraught that in ovaries not obranuzheny folikully (I do not know a correct writing or spelling of this term so excuse if what not so is written: (

Marcello
Do not pay attention to the form of a fetal egg and follicles are not essentially.

Njura
Thanks for answers!!!:)

On Saturday I am going to on repeated US. Then I shall inform results. I so longly waited for the child, that now I wish to share the pleasure with all!!!:p

You will not mind, if I shall write to you on e-mail?

magistr
Unfortunately, I have no time for correspondence by mail.

Ljubasha
Water-melon:

You can really see by means of US beremennost 6 days?????????????????????????????????????

Well, let 12-15?????????????????

DiHaus
It is published: Gallen

Water-melon:

You can really see by means of US beremennost 6 days?????????????????????????????????????

Well, let 12-15?????????????????

And what you so surprises? Pregnancy of 3,5 weeks - so I to it or this for a long time any more am not surprised, since I know, that some near doctors of US persistently use tables for embryonal or fetal;embrionic term for a fetal egg, and for KTR already for obstetric term. And as a result then there is a divergence in 2 weeks. And gynecologists twirl these conclusions this way and that, not knowing as them to interpret. It is necessary to not suppose, at least, therapists up to gynecologic US as it practises pretty often.

Spb
Good afternoon!

On Saturday descended or went on the next US. Anything consolatory. On term of 6 weeks (obstetric) or 4,5 weeks from conception of US has found out a fetal egg which was one week ago the wrong form. Now it has grown, was straightened, but the doctor has not seen inside of an embryos though on this term already all should be. I in transe.: (: (: (

I was so is happy, that I will have a child, and here such tragedy. Though is exact nothing they besides have told or said, and have suggested to come in a week. In general I shall go to other doctor in ZHK on January, 5th. I hope, what if pregnancy frozen or still any (without an embryos), no consequences will exist till January, 5th?

Write something consolatory. All the same Soon new year...

vikk
Till January, 5th, most likely, nothing should happen. Though, there is everyone.