PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One more question about failure of a cycle

ZapTatiana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon.:) very much your forum is pleasant to me, here will come here, esteem similar cases - and legchaet at once.:) now here with what question I wish to address. To me 23 years, *quot; was not, not O?o?Na??n*quot;, in sense, be ill or sick with anything (fie-fie-fie), beremennostej was not. A menstrual cycle regular, the truth, floating (plus-minus two days). About two years ago the menses has begun with a week delay, I have written off or have copied it on a mad rhythm of a life during that moment (a dream 3-4 hours per day, a wrong delivery, greater or big physical activity..) . Now here repetition of history, the truth the delay has made two weeks. And one month ago, that is during an ovulation, couple of days were small bloody allocation. Then in the appointed or nominated term nothing has begun (the test for pregnancy negative), and later two weeks - please, a high-grade menses. The period the truth again was not the best, again greater or big physical activity plus a wrong delivery plus strong stress.: (As now holidays, up to the gynecologist to reach there is no time. Please, prompt, that occurs or happens and what to do or make further? Thanks big all in advance.:)

zhenya
If all as you describe - delays not as a rule, and *quot; in the form of ?????N??n*quot; - that to do or make it is necessary nothing. Except for normal rest!

Penelopa
Yes, so, exceptions. But 2 weeks???:rolleyes:

Thanks.:))

Lee
2 weeks - not war! Already that's all right.