PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not clear bleeding

aura-chel
01.09.2004, 19:30
Monthly should begin on March, 14th. But on March, 8th suddenly among day the bleeding (bright light red color) which proceeded no more than 3 hours (precisely has begun do not know, t. To. Has thrust a wad and has gone to walk, and when it or him has pulled out, more nothing was); nothing was all rest of day on March, 8th and all the day long on March, 9th, I already thought, that all has passed or has taken place (such cases and earlier were, that suddenly any day the small bleeding which the same day and passes or takes place), but towards evening on March, 9th suddenly has again left some drops of a bright blood, and then some time there were such brownish sanies and sometimes pinkish transparent slime. Today, on March, 10th, since morning again was sanies, now a little while nothing goes.

I accept *quot; oN?nN?*quot; under such scheme or plan: 3 packings successively without interruption, then a break with a menses, then again 3 packings, etc. Thus, menstr. There were no more than 2 months, and I even last week nearly every day sat in hot baths of 39-40 degrees (without any special purpose, simply it it is pleasant to sit). Can, it and has played the role?

In general, whether it is necessary to me to run urgently to the doctor or all is normal? Can, is simple wait a normal menses? The general or common state of health perfect, hurts nothing, only sometimes the head became podkruzhivatsja at sharp change of a direction (there can not be it from loss of iron?)

Arzt
01.09.2004, 19:30
Continuation: all this parsley and proceeded till March, 12th, then couple of days nothing was, and 14-th, as well as it was supposed, have gone or send monthly.

Nevertheless, comments are accepted still;)

It would be desirable to know on the future: whether such phenomena are normal or not, yes I think, not only to me it would be interesting for learning or for finding out.

Whether instead of can be such, what it spoke all about presence of any disease and all peerly it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor? On the other hand, now complaints already are not present, will tell or say *quot; there is nothing nonsense oUnO?UoaOy*quot;...:rolleyes: