PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Monthly there are 3 months and are not going to to come to an end

Kardinal
01.09.2004, 19:30
:mad:

vobshchem a subject... Monthly already there are 3 months. To me of 26 years, no stress or loss-set of weight existed. Monthly go from 13 years with an enviable irregularity. Once monthly went month, the doctor has registered a preparation with the maintenance or contents norethisteronacetat, all like has passed or has taken place. Half a year later the problem has returned and in 3-rd size. Allocation plentiful, ultra plus. Visit to the doctor has given out amazing result. *quot; and I do not know, that with oa??*quot; lady in a white dressing gown:confused has told or said to me:

The cross can on me still rather early put? undefined

Vad
01.09.2004, 19:30
I had a similar situation 10 is put back. Monthly sewed 1 month and it or he was not the extremity or end. That to me only not leali doctors - both vitamins, and tablets, and hot nyxes - nothing helped or assisted. And approximately in a month I pochuvstovala the tumour in the left bottom part of a stomach or belly, has appeared davolno taki a greater or big cyst, it was necessary to operate at once.