PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with monthly

Gelos
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me 19, poslednii monthly were in November with 7 on 14, till now there is no new, last sexual certificate or act.. Was in June of this year... After that monthly went.. As it is usual, pregnancy means disappears: whether?? it Can be connected.. With changes in a mammary gland, at me there have found out a good-quality tumour and more the small site on shchitovidke::::???

Stalker
If TTG it is normal, a role of the site in shchitovdinoj to iron or gland zero on otnoshneiju to a menses if the site in diameter is less 1 see, in whole its or his role more than it is insignificant (if there are no diseases in family because of which this US and did or made).

kastryulya1
ELinna, check hormones... If monthly is not present, means there is no ovulation (or she very strongly was late).

If because of changes in a mammary gland at you Prolactinum is raised or increased - he can influence absence of an ovulation...

If Prolactinum in norm or rate - check LG, FSG, DEA, Testosteron-Depotum, Prolactinum, Oestradiolum, TTG, 3, 4, a hydrocortisone.

Still can make US (statuses of a uterus, ovaries)

kosk
Respectable Miracle in feathers! It would be quite good, if your references on opredelniju all hormones in occasion of and without would be hardly more logical.

How much or As far as I understand from your advice or councils, you do not have medical obrazovnaija-what force forces you to write funny - senseless (the concept about Prolactinum), obviously superfluous (idle talk about 3) or not informative (hydrocortisone) of the report?

Well here skazhite-what for?

CHirinka
Dear, the Melon!

And there can be you explain to me (with medical education) what exactly my report has appeared for you such amusing? It seemed to me, that a delay and she asked the girl with what it can be connected.

And to my offer to make US, I hope at you there are no claims?

Excuse, if has very strongly amused. I not purposely.

citizenkg
It not seems to me at all - I am convinced, that on a medical site it is more reasonable to receive advice or councils of experts.

I at all do not consider or count as the problem or task to tell to you as it is a lot of absurds you napisali-still nelepee would be to read to you lectures on various sections of medicine. If you really have medical obrazovnanie-I should answer your questions, but that you, forgive or excuse, nakaljakali, do not give me the bases to suspect at you this or it.

But you and have not responded me to mine vopros-what force moves you - you in fact should suspect, that your knowledge more than are limited, that your advice or councils hardly will replace conversation with doctors. What for you give advice or councils?

Kett
Uv. A melon, I am possible or probable in the given topic has really got excited with advice or council. But, I hope, what is it do not give you the right to judge about my knowledge and abilities. I do not judge or shall narrow yours.

If this forum is opened or open ONLY for doctors let the administration of a site will tactfully inform me on it or this and I here more than any leg or foot shall not come. I do not consider or count, that the person without honey. Education cannot give valuable advice or council, no less than not each doctor presently and in our country can be entrusted the health (and I have a negative experience of dialogue with *quot; ours oOa?a??*quot; as at any other person). Tell or say please what is communication or connection between the medical diploma and experience/knowledge? I in our country yet do not observe it or her (in most cases, unfortunately). But at me the own point of view on domestic medicine, I impose it or her to nobody..

On it or this, resolve otklanjatsja..

Excuse, that has disturbed.

I promise to not be put out any more in near to YOUR answers.

andron
To give advice or councils, not having znanij-old and kind tradition in our country.

divina3
Hello! To me 42 years. I for the first time had problems with monthly. On November, 27th there were last m. and since then anything, except for nojushchej hurt on the right in the bottom of a stomach or belly. nedozhdavshis m. in December, I have gone to the gynecologist 12.01 where it has been made by US and to me have told or said, that there is no pregnancy and presence of a plenty mucous vydeleny speaks about fast m. or about a small duration of gestation, ordered to come in 3 weeks. Still I have made garmonalnyj the analysis of a blood. The doctor has told or said, that it's OK. I live in Germany and at them the methods of dialogue of doctors from patients: that you will ask, everyone will appoint or nominate and in what will not give up, but offer nothing and do not recommend (my personal experience) and to the doctor it is necessary to go well grounded. Tomorrow I go to the gynecologist and since I not the expert, am necessary to me consultation. Here given a bloods:

HCG i.s. It is less 0,6 IU/l, Prolaktin-257mIU/l, and *214; stradiol, 17-beta/E2 - 0,50nmol/l, Progesteron - 2,0nmol/l. Whether all in norm or rate? What researches to ask to appoint or nominate and about what to speak with the gynecologist? In advance I thank. Irina.