PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand why a delay

Hakala
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me such problem: last monthly have begun on December, 30th, 2004. With a delay from usual terms for 6-7 days. Before monthly always went on a regular basis and 23-24 numbers of each month began. After it monthly on these pores is not present. Went to the gynecologist for 10 day of a delay. Survey has shown nothing. The uterus was small and dense (shejka uteruses of usual color) have sent me on US which in turn nothing has revealed (neither pregnancy, nor a tumour, a cyst it is not visible) I did or made US at 2 weeks of a delay. The doctor has told or said to accept tablets for stimulation monthly. Unfortunately I do not remember the name. But for me they dear or expensive. Still I did or made 2 tests for pregnancy. One in a week of a delay and the second on February, 22nd. Both negative. I feel is remarkable. Nothing disturbs. Advise what to do or make and what with me can be?

Still wished to add that in November I had very big stress. Which my daughter 2 years strongly hurted or was ill;was sick. There can be a delay because of it or this? I shall be very grateful for the answer and advice or councils.