PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy at *quot; iO?OON*quot;

ninok
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, I recently stprashivala about a bleeding in the middle of a cycle also have then removed or have then taken off a question (simply before to me have responded the ovulation descended or went on US and okozalas:)). Now there was such question - I accept *quot; ?O?OO*quot; about 14 days of a cycle on 1 t. In day, during an ovulation there was not protected sexual certificate or act:rolleyes:, whether I could zaberemennet and whether I can save pregnancy if vsetaki she takes place?

Certainly you can become pregnant and save pregnancy. Norcolutum appointed or nominated in early durations of gestation when was not djufastona earlier.

yesina_o@mail.ru
Thanks for the answer! On 26 put I should stop to accept Norcolutum, it will not be reflected in pregnancy if she will be?

I so worry, since I had an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis one year ago and very much it would be desirable the child. And still, at me the left pipe, and a dominating follicle at the left is removed, whether pregnancy is possible or probable?

Tishin Irina Vl
The probability low, but is. It is necessary to drink preparations of Progesteronum in a planning cycle up to a menses

Sinichka
Again hello! Has spent on drink Norcolutum, last time prinila it or him for 25 (26.06) day of a cycle, for 27 day were allocation on similarity monthly, but it is a little... More nothing was, now 33 day of a cycle - monthly is not present, basal temperature about 27 days 36,4 - 36,6 as in 1 phase, but monthly was not and to come they are not going to... Any preconditions, a few or a little;little bit breast only hurts, I absolutely understand nothing. Prompt, what is it can be, and that at me the doctor in holiday...

Alisa-123
Here therefore Norcolutum drink not with 14 on 25, and from the beginning of the second phase up to the extremity or end. While at you will not rise BT and the second phase will not begin, the sense in itself is not present. However, if you so are assured that you had in this cycle an ovulation, make the test. There are people, at which BT in general nepokazatelna.

moro
Thanks, I, certainly, am not assured of an ovulation, is simple to me so have told or said on US... In the last pregnancy (extrauterine) temperature did not rise above 36,8.

I have started to accept Norcolutum, when the temperature has jumped up with 36,6 up to 37,5 and after that she kept at this level 37,3-37,6, and has fallen next day after a cancelling of Norcolutum.

flacorus
Today has made the test - positive, but vseravno itself I do not believe... Through nedelku I shall make still, and at present the nausea, yesterday toshnilo very strongly excruciates, but not so is strong

lalala
It is not necessary to wait week, what for. Alter today-tomorrow and go to the doctor to observe the pregnancy:)

Sergey78
On Monday I shall run:D

Nat
In the night from Saturday to Sunday there were pricking pains at the left in the bottom of a stomach or belly:eek: very much I am afraid extrauterine in an ovary, the pain gives to a loin:confused: what attributes at extrauterine in an ovary? More I do not know, that there can hurt or be ill;be sick...

bork
Pricking pains have no attitude or relation to problems of pregnancy.

annika
Zdravsvujte once again!

Prompt - whether whether it is possible under the test for pregnancy to judge that there is she (did or made 3 times - positively), I have gone to the doctor: on an armchair did not look, have sent on US, a uterus uvelichina, endometry too, but a fetus it is not visible yet (to tell the truth not so I trust the doctor of US since tried to notice all over again for pregnancy for 26 day of a cycle???)

Now there is by my calculations 7 week (posl. mens. 02.06), a nausea, back pains, periodically the heartburn, hurts a breast and dummies or papillas, have again appointed or nominated US it already 5 times for 1.5 months, I have been completely assured of pregnancy, but with these or it *quot; and can and ?NO*quot; (doctor) I start to doubt itself (nerves hand over)

Prompt that to me to do or make?!

Alice
Such term and nothing is visible on vulval or vaginal (?) US = necessary uzi to alter, because there can be an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. If do not trust it or this uzistu, descend or go in other, more qualified establishment

KleR
Thanks for a prompt reply, US was not vulval or vaginal on 5 week (1.5 week ago), today have sent again on US

TD
Then it is clear. It is meaningful only vulval or vaginal uzi

PopovEA
Vulval or Vaginal uzi are afraid to do or make as though not spravotsirovat an abortion... And on 7 week it is possible to see usual uzi?, me do not wish to put on the account with words *quot; and suddenly anything ?NO*quot;

I wish to be registered before, instead of in 12 weeks since there were 2 abortions on terms of 4-5 weeks and extrauterine, and easier or simply to hear at last from doctors I am pregnant or not: (

I already start to doubt of all, I can hypochondriac and all to myself I invent... Can it is meaningful hand over a blood on HGCH?

positiveenergy
The blood on beta-Ou will not show localization of pregnancy, whether uterine she. Necessarily uzi the vulval or vaginal gauge. uzi does not provoke an abortion. That means *quot; not OOnO*quot;? Go in paid medtsentr and make normal uzi.

anechkaqt
I understand, that HG will not show localization, whether but though will show there is a pregnancy, simply I have started to doubt of results of tests... US I shall necessarily make

Daniel
Today have begun monthly: (

Katherina
Today have begun monthly: (

It can be a bleeding - threat nevynashivanija. To do or make beta-Ou all the same! And to not pull

_
If it is threat... That it already the abortion, goes not botched work: (, clots are not present

To a rectum does not give, I hope not extrauterine:confused:

Yesterday the vulval or vaginal gauge have found nothing, neither a fetus, nor the truth of a liquid in behind uterine space...

I accepted magne 6, vitamin E, maternu, utrozhestan vaginalno on 2 t and inside 1

Aurelia
US: a uterus of the normal size and structure or frame, MEHO 11 mm, fetal jajtsone videtsja, ovaries of the normal sizes and structures or frames with small follicles, a free liquid in Douglas not videtsja.

The sizes are not specified, I result or bring literally

yulich
Have made one more US of 27 numbers, all too most, only MEHO 6 mm and suspicion on adherent or adhesive process on the right (an ovary close to a uterus), have made the analysis of hormones NUA-WITH norm or rate, Progesteronum 0,7 (norm or rate in II phase 4-25)

Have appointed or nominated klostilbegit on 1 5 days about 5 days of a cycle, then djufaston about 11 days

Disturbs here that: the right side, a pain not pulling, and pulsing not often, and the most important - constant desires in a toilet on big (constipations are not present), already almost week and a periodic pain in the field of a loin precisely in the middle (as though presses on a backbone) hurts... The US did or made 3 times (1 up to monthly, 2 after), anything *quot; O????a?y?u*quot; have not found, prompt, what is it can be and where to run (and whether it is necessary)