PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disturbance of a menstrual cycle

Israel
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me already nearby one and a half year the cycle is broken or disturbed, all over again I have thought that from for that that have started to go to an exercise room (monthly there were no 2 months) then like became normal then in half a year (I live in Greece and has gone on a visit home to Ukraine and very badly I transfer or carry aklimatizatsiju) again the delay on one and a half month has thought that from for changes of a climate and here has arrived and since January there is exactly time to two months on January, 1st, on March, 1st, on May, 1st and last time were 1 and sledushchie already on October, 1st! She has gone on reception to the gynecologist has revealed has told or said it is necessary to grow thin nothing (is izbyochnyj weight) and has registered contraceptive JArinaj on half a year. Tell or say that you think poetomu to purpose or appointment and whether it will help or assist? Heard that happens so while prinimkaesh their cycle vostanavlivaetsja and as soon as you stop again disturbance and will not affect or influence eto augmentation of weight? Whether they and more will affect or influence (tablets) job of a thyroid gland? (hormones shchitovidki in pridelah norms or rates, but are sites on her. izvenite for can be silly questions, but I never accepted eti tablets and neznaju is detailed about them

Vladlen
You had any inspections before it or this (US, hormones, kons. The endocrinologist)?

Alexander525
OK are not counter-indicative at a nodal struma, within the limits of this consultation it was meaningful to tell distinctly. What at you uzly-diameter, and. If the site is more 1 sm in diameter. Whether there was a puncture biopsy. Alternativa-most to look or see in an option search our answers on sites.

Fleet
Hello!! popyiajus raskazat all under the order. Problems with a cycle have begun 2 years ago first time a delay was 2 mesjatsaja eto has written off or has copied on that that the beginnings zanimatsja in a sports hall then were small delays for a week in a year I has gone home to Ukraine and in eto time too again all has got off. And in eto I have begun time obsledovatsja (in occasion of migraines they at me 8 years) both did or made uzi shchitovidki and have handed over the analysis on hormones:

: A share 422119 mm. Volume =8,1 kub.sm

The left share 411721 mm. =7,1 a cube. Sm

=4 mm.kapsula thin. perenhimaneodnorodna, there are sites povyshenoj and ponizhenoj ehogenosti In both shares plural fabric educations, the ball-shaped form diameter = up to 9-10 mm, contours precise educations on structure or frame non-uniform izoehogennye are diffusively visualized. : a diffusive or diffuse pathology thyroid : it is probable autoimmunyj tireodit in a stage of a nodulation.

4-62,3 (53-158)

ANTIBODIES TO -0,306 (0,318)

-1,66 (0,23-3,4)

ANTIBODIES TO -17,8 (UP TO 65)

3-2,13 (1,0-2.8)

Has then arrived back and since January monthly there is time to two months

In October has handed over the analysis on hormones and US.

US literally that is written I can not translate or transfer (the Greek tongue) but have told or said all and remains only uzy a little umenshilis up to 8 mm.

Hormones:

-1,69 (0,27-4,2)

4-9,84 (5,1-14,1)

3-1,43 (0,8-2,)

When I was at home to me appointed or nominated a thyroxine, but I have gone to other doctor and he has told or said that while nenado, but it is necessary to do or make time in half a year uzi and hormone TTG. Whether simply I experience becomes worse with shchitovidkoj when I shall start to accept them?

tash
Your thyroid gland normally works, has normal volume. Its or her structure or frame has deviations or rejections from the ideal norm or rate, not demanding, on the modern representations, special treatment.

Use at cooking iodirovannoj is shown to salt in regions with iodnym deficiency.

Experiences in occasion of the future change of a status shchitovdinoj glands have under themselves real ground in long-term perspektive-to 50 godasm number of women with sites in diameter more than 1 see increases essentially or is essentially enlarged. After a puncture biopsy of these sites we are convinced in 85 % of cases, what is it a nodal colloid struma and we continue to observe, if sites have other structure or frame, we successfully treat them other methods.