PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hermaphrodite

= =
01.09.2004, 19:30
(vladsokol2000@yahoo.com) - - ---Good afternoon all! Here I wish to ask a question interesting me. Explain and explain as such can be and with what it is connected in concrete my history and in general about a hermaphroditism (what or information on it or this I in a network nenashel) At me are the friend/girlfriend to name it is possible on everyone he-she a hermaphrodite. We have together grown, together went to school and t.d I know everything about her, I also had with her numerous sexual contacts before she has left to live for the USA I Dare to assure you at it/it or him;its;his a member and eggs of the full order a breast and a vagina as at the normal woman. Here hardly I am less 4 years ago has learned or has found out that than it or her gyolfrend FROM IT/IT or IT/HIM;IT/ITS;IT/HIS;her/IT poimela the child, twice sdelanyj its or her child has shown the genetic analysis, what is it, and here now I was there on affairs and I learn or I find out that my friend himself on 5-th month beremenosti (the paunch under a dress is visible and so) I has asked as such can be and she speaks that a pier at it or her there all completely separately - vobshchem a full set completely developed female organs with high-grade testicles and a member with eggs (well et I and itself saw it dazh pobole mine will be) Here and explain as such can be and with what it is connected in concrete my history and in general about a hermaphroditism - what or information on it or this I in a network nenashel In advance thanks.

Cloud
(mnpgrp@mail.ru) - - ---At me with my wife a different Rh factor. At me positive, and at it or her - negative. At us the boy with a negative Rh factor was born. I heard, that at the second sorts or labors there is a big risk for health of the future child. Whether it is possible to reduce it or him to a minimum?

Xenia Igorevna
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Vitaly, the rhesus-conflict arises, when Rh-negative mother is pregnant the Rh-positive child. In such situation the organism of mother starts to develop or produce antibodies against a Rh factor of the child. The high level of these antibodies causes hemolitic illness or disease in a fetus. If at the child a blood too Rh-negative (as in your situation) the conflict does not occur or happen. For decrease of risk the rhesus-conflict after sorts or labors (when the Rh-positive child is born) or in the first 2 day to the woman needs to be entered abortions antirezusnyj gammaglobulin.

Lesjanja
(mnpgrp@mail.ru) - - ---Thanks for the answer. It is known to me. Me interests, what the probability, what at the second pregnancy at the child will be a positive Rh factor and whether it is possible to affect or influence it?

riba
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---the Probability of a birth of the child with a positive Rh factor in your situation makes 50 %. To affect or influence it it is impossible.