PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to learn or find out, whether there was a conflict?

Roland
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me 1-st group of a blood with a negative rhesus, at the husband 2-nd group with positive. 8 years ago (in 21 year) there was an abortion after which any nyxes to me nobody did or made (yes I still then also itself did not know, what blood at me). Now I would like to learn or find out, whether were developed or produced during that pregnancy of an antibody (that is whether had a fetus otr. A rhesus or positive) - whether it is possible to learn or find out it? Whether there are such analyses (and how they are called)? And if antibodies were developed or produced, whether it is possible to make now any nyxes that them to neutralize?

6zvezd
01.09.2004, 19:30
In 8 years a post factum to learn or find out not really, at each pregnancy of the Rh-negative woman by a fetus having a positive Rh factor only at 10 % of women will be defined or determined AT to a Rh factor, but it not the same, as disease, that is, that during following pregnancy will develop gemolitecheskaja illness or disease of a fetus (GBP). GBP - fortunately, completely not frequent problem. The occasion for trouble at you is not present.