PDA

Просмотр полной версии : antirezusnaja therapy

becki
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Very much excites a question.

At me a negative rhesus the factor. At the husband *quot; + *quot;. In the beginning of pregnancy did or made the analysis on antibodies - all was by way of. The doctor in zhen.konsultatsii has told or said, that now it is necessary budet to repeat check on 28 week.

Yesterday was at it or her on reception, but about a rhesus she has not recollected. I have recollected only after reception. She has called doktorshe, not going into detail, has told or said, that *quot; to sozhalenju, cannot help or assist, since antirezusnyj a preparation ?a?????n*quot;. I was surprised, and have asked, can be in any case it is necessary to hand over all over again the analysis on antibodies? The doctor has responded, what is it it is meaningful. At me now 28 week. And the analysis I can hand over only on following. It causes in me mass of excitements.

1. antirezusnyj the immunoglobulin is entered only at presence of antibodies, or in any case (if a rhesus *quot; - *quot;) on 28 week?

2. If it will occur or happen after 28 weeks - as will be reflected?

Whether 3. there are any signs on which I could understand, what any negative processes connected about a rhesus by the conflict already occur or happen?

It would be very grateful for a fast reply,

In advance thanks

max_str
1. antirezusnyj the immunoglobulin is entered only at presence of antibodies, or in any case (if a rhesus *quot; - *quot;) on 28 week?

Only at ABSENCE of ANTIBODIES. At presence of antibodies it is impossible. And to enter during pregnancy it is possible only import BejRouDi.

2. If it will occur or happen after 28 weeks - as will be reflected?

If later - in 29 - that in any way. If in 40 - that is better than sorts or labors to wait:)

Whether 3. there are any signs on which I could understand, what any negative processes connected about a rhesus by the conflict already occur or happen?

Is - the positive analysis on antirezusnye antibodies

It or Him it is necessary to hand over each 2 weeks in your term!

chebspk
Rhogam it is shown in 28 weeks to all pregnant women with a negative rhesus and absence of antibodies. The sense of check of antibodies each two weeks to me is not absolutely clear. In fact if sensibilitsyja proizoidet, and antibodies will be found out, for prophylaxis will be already too late. Yes, it will be possible lushe nabludat pregnancy, but in fact the train has already left... For certain Rhogam in Rossi not deshevyi, but pregnancy after a sensibilization will be kraine oslozhnennoi and besides, not deshevoi. So dear or expensive patients, a pool once to be spent on Rhogam and to prevent posleduyushiye complications. And to check antibodies each two weeks not spending prophylaxis, effektivnost kotoroi it is proved, eto not serzeno and it is irresponsible.

Patja
Rhogam it is shown in 28 weeks to all pregnant women with a negative rhesus and absence of antibodies. The sense of check of antibodies each two weeks to me is not absolutely clear.

Yes, certainly, I meant check of antibodies only in case of if the immunoglobulin will not be entered. All the same enter it or him far not everything, there is he at us 200 c.u., it is not always accessible even to those who knows that he is necessary. Therefore I have automatically written about check of antibodies. Till 28 weeks - every month, after - each 2 weeks in case of nevvedenija an immunoglobulin. Excuse for discrepancy