PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Management of a menstrual cycle

Lanna
01.09.2004, 19:30
Agnessa Ivanov - - ---Hello. Heard, that at reception FOR THE FIRST TIME contraceptive tablets it is necessary to accept instead of the fifth day of the beginning of a menses a tablet in the first day of the beginning monthly. Means, the following monthly will come through 21 plus 23 day, t. e. In 24 days. And it at all does not correspond or meet to my normal cycle in 28-30 days. Whether I can use it with the purpose vyzyva monthly before usual since following my menses drops out for a holiday, that I would not like. Prompt, what tablets to me to start to accept for one month and, whether it is valid, since the first day of the beginning of a menses. The further continuation of reception kontsetraptivov I do not provide. I ask to respond, t. To. Today also there is a first day. Thanks!

Guest-29
nelli - - ---Agnessa, simply there are tablets which accept from first day and which - from fifth day irrespective of for the first time or not. These are different tablets, and all of them level a cycle for 28 days in 21 day drink tablets, and 7 days a break. If you drink from first day a new cycle, i.e. monthly will begin on the average in 7 days and if from 5-th within 7 days, i.e. for 2-4 day of a break. All this is written in instructions to contraceptives, I know, that choose them on age, but unfortunately how to operate or control a cycle I I do not know.

Sinirin
basic - - ---Agnessa there are precise enough schemes or plans of a regulation menstralnogo tsiklaprezhdevremennaja or otsrochenaja menstruatsijakotorye are widely used in splrtivnoj to medicine, but in your case it glupast, reguliovat a menstrual cycle for a holiday, it is easier to discuss a menses in day of a holiday sosvoim the partner, I think he will understand...