PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Diana-35, the second week of reception

uguriri
01.09.2004, 19:30
Olga (vishnya99@mail.ru) - - ---Good afternoon! I accept contraceptive tablets to Diana-35. In connection with that abortion already was necessary to do or make, I prefer to be reinsured, therefore I am in addition protected also by a condom. For the fourteenth day of reception of tablets during the sexual certificate or act the condom has torn. Now I am excruciated, continued to accept tablets, remain two more. Is and podtashnivanija, nagrubanie mammary glands, I fine know, what is it there can be a consequence or an investigation of reception of tablets the first month, before marvelon-there were same phenomena. But me disturbs, that at me temperature 37. Same was during that pregnancy. But tests while show, that pregnancy is not present. Prompt, what probability zaberemennost in such situation? Thankful in advance.

Remizova Julia
(Water-melon) - - ---If you did not do or make a break after reception Marvelona before the beginning of reception to Diana on a cycle or more pregnancy is practically excluded within the limits of reliability of action of tablets in general. In this case the condom is not necessary, and he has torn or not, value or meaning;importance has no. If the break the probability of pregnancy is was done or made, but she is very small. The basal temperature at reception of hormonal contraceptives is raised or increased constantly and does not testify to presence of pregnancy: its or her measurement is not meaningful.

Ksenya
basic - - ---With kokogo day of a cycle you have started to accept to Diana - 35, why to Diana and after marvelona?

Krav
Olga (vishnya99@mail.ru) - - ---Having rummaged in reception, unfortunately, was, but I shall hope... Thanks for attention! To Diana 35 has started to accept from first day of a menses. These tablets to me has recommended the doctor. How much or As far as I have understood also in connection with that at me ovaries have been a little increased, but there can be I am mistaken. And marvelon, to tell the truth, it was transferred or carried by me so-so, in current of four months all the same were mezhmenstruatsionnye bleedings, etc.

vitamina
basic - - ---If you prinemali a preparation from 1 day - you zastrahovany on this cycle but if there were breaks in reception risk to become pregnant is high. At least in tiktike the doctor nothing izmenetsja up to 8-10 days of a delay of a menses so rasslabtes also do not think of the given problem.

Lenpopos
Olga (vishnya99@mail.ru) - - ---Is not present, breaks were not. Thanks big for the shown attention to my question! I Hope, that my troubles are really vain. It would not be desirable to come back to gone through. Once again thanks. Yours faithfully, Olga.

krekxab
basic - - ---Then do not worry, but when there will pass or will take place a menses let to us the know, to us budet it is pleasant for you.

Nansy
Olga (vishnya99@mail.ru) - - ---Hello, Thanks big for your answers! The menses has come, the truth only for the sixth day of the termination or ending of reception of tablets, but nevertheless...: Yours faithfully. Olga.

sanlav
basic - - ---It is a variant of norm or rate- to Diana further having made a break of 7 days after a cancelling, not orentirujtes on a menses.