PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oral contraceptives and thrush

kkyu
01.09.2004, 19:30
Oksana - - ---Good afternoon! After operation of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis to me have registered Mersilon. 6 months since it is impossible to risk the remained pipe, and OK - the most reliable way have told or said popredohranjatsja at least. Then the doctor has told or said, that it will be necessary to make GSG and if the pipe is passed or taken place;passable it is possible to cancel mersilon and to become pregnant. But during the next inspection at me have found out a thrush, and in the terrible form, the strongest itch, a burning sensation, etc. Have started to treat in all possible or probable ways. I fly or treat since January, and there is no not that that treatment, but even the minimal improvement. The doctor speaks, that OK, in particular mersilon can break flora and lead to a thrush. So while I accept - a thrush to treat it or him senselessly. But also mersilon she to me does not cancel, since speaks, that cannot appoint or nominate GSG at a thrush. A vicious circle any! Can will advise something? P.S. Besides mersilona, I about 5 years accept Parlodelum, but in the minimal dose.

Aleksey P.
Anna - - ---Dear Oksana! Besides OK which actually are very reliable, there are other methods of contraception. If the thrush is really connected with reception OK and does not give in to treatment by what preparations?, try to be protected by condoms or vulval or vaginal suppositories farmateks, sterilin and dr..

The wife
Jacob - - ---absolutely agrees with Anna. Unfortunately, many doctors till now treat a thrush not absolutely modern preparations. So much depends on that, than you treated. And in general, at reception OK the risk of display of a thrush is a little bit raised or increased. Therefore I recommend patients constantly accepting OK, unitary reception of 150 mg difljukana each 4-6 months for prophylaxis of a thrush.

terr
Oksana - - ---Anna, Jacob, many thanks for answers. A thrush treated gino-, polizhinaksom, Indomethacinum and in mass of any other agents, I already and shall not recollect. Now I from a hopelessness was switched already to national agents. Certainly I in a course in occasion of other methods of contraception, but on condoms a terrible allergy, and here in occasion of vulval or vaginal candles I did not reflect. Whether you will tell or say, how much or as far as they are reliable? For example, in comparison with OK? There Is still such nuance: at me problems with pregnancy and OK have appointed or nominated also with the medical purposes, plus as doctors speak, very much dejstvennen effect of cancelling OK. Here I sit now and I am excruciated, I do not know as to act or arrive. Very much I hope for your advice or councils. In advance thanks.

larisa +
Anna - - ---Dear Oksana! Very difficultly, not seeing you and not having an opportunity to receive the answer to set of questions to prompt you a concrete output or exit from the created situation. I wish to pay only your attention to the following moments: 1 effect of cancelling OK, as a rule, operates or works after a short-term course of reception no more than 3 months; 2 by virtue of the various reasons vulval or vaginal suppositories have smaller reliability in comparison with OK, but at correct reception and not so rough sexual life quite effectively protect from pregnancy; 3 from all preparations existing on today for treatment of a thrush by the most effective is the fluconazole difljukan which kills funguses not only in a vagina, but also in all organism. Its or his unique disadvantage is cost.

Lizetta
Marina - - ---It would be desirable to add to Anna's report, that Farmateks, being a chemical compound, in itself can cause an exacerbation of a thrush. As the local agent which are removing or are taking out a strong itch, well itself has recommended Levorinovaja ointment 500 000 UNITS

Marisha
Olga - - ---Good afternoon. It would be desirable to learn or find out, from what garmonalnyh agents the increase in weight can turn out. What you would recommend, that applying these preparations, to not type or collect weight. THANKS

ZHandalinov
basic - - ---for this purpose name the index of mass telarost rzdelite on weight

pit2003
Olga - - ---my weight 165, my body height 180 see OLGA

OljaSH
basic - - ---Communicate on -mail *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:snbasik@mail.ru*quot; *gt; snbasik@mail.ru*lt;/A*gt;