PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oral contraceptives

Karl
01.09.2004, 19:30
Natalia - - ---Dear doctors-gynecologists! Very much I ask to give me advice or council. In a youth the form has been diagnosed me SPKJA jaichnikovaja, to the child has given birth without treatment, I am now protected new monophasic OK 3-4 months reception, 3-4 mes a break. Whether I Very or very much get tired of constant adaptation to OK.Mogu to accept OK even in current of year not being afraid of a syndrome of hyperinhibition and aggravation of the illness or disease? Thankful in advance P.S the syndrome of hyperinhibition disturbs many my friends is long accepting OK.

Hrundel
(The water-melon) - - ---Such regimen of reception OK is applied, basically, at teenage age and at not given birth or not travailled women. After sorts or labors it is possible to accept OK in a usual regimen 217 long time years without any breaks. The syndrome of hyperinhibition meets much less often, than it seems to you.

gameboy2006
Anna (aalyokhina@yahoo.com) - - ---Hello! My gynecologist has appointed or nominated to me to Diana 35, and has advised to begin reception about 5 days of a menses. In this case it first of all treatment, and then already contraception. Prompt please, contraceptive action of this preparation begins with what moment or during the first cycle of reception there is no contraceptive effect? Thankful in advance. Anna

Moor
Irina - - ---I here all time am surprised, really to not guess closely or attentively to esteem the instruction to a preparation? There all more than in detail. Has not bothered still a server with any nonsense to litter and be lazy to read through the previous reports?

ballu
Ljalja - - ---Tell or Say please, and what probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy at reception OK? Whether it is possible or probable? And that me is tormented with vague doubts...

Lissca
Evgenie - - ---Probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy - 0,05-4 %. Away doubts! On wheels!!! And in fight!!!

Vladilit
Ilya (ititchenko@armi-marketing.com) - - ---Hello! At my girlfriend after reception of tablets, on legs or foots became strongly visible venous sosudiki, I so understand, it some kind of a by-effect. However the doctor-, I advise these tablets, did not spend any diagnostic action on hormonal compatibility. Correctly it? Also will not advise good honey. The center where such diagnostics can be made? The main quality since for by we do not stand or we cost. About in advance thanks!

arinna2
Anna (fila-esh99@mail.ru) - - ---In connection with problems with a skin to me have appointed or nominated reception of a contraceptive contraceptive -35, I accepted it or him 4 months. Has finished reception already 2 months ago, and the menses still does not begin. To me have told or said, what is it, probably, it is connected with a syndrome of hyperinhibition of gonadotrophic function of a pituitary body.-whether how to check up so it? Where to spend inspection. And more, for last three months I was in a strong nervous strain. It too can is negative work on change of a cycle? pozhajlusta prompt, how to me to be?

Eric
Anna (-195.239.1.1) - - ---To address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist - he will appoint or nominate all necessary analyses.