PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to me to do or make?!!

Roman
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

At me such problem has happened. One and a half year I accepted the COOK-first triziston, then femoden. To me recommended to not do or make a break up to planned pregnancy. In November I have finished last packing femodena, that after zaberemennet... BUT... Plans have changed also I again has decided to address to such simple (for me) and to an effective method of contraception.

Here I wish to make a reservation: the first monthly send or have come in 28 days after a cancelling the COOK (in December), in January send or have come in 25 days, and then, in 22 days in the extremity or end of January since morning have appeared krovjanistye allocation as in the first day monthly and I have thought, what is it 1 day, simply they send or have come earlier and has drunk 1-st tableku femodena. But to evening of allocation poskudneli, and today (2-nd day) they are simply smeared (but allocation of red color, not brown). In general, I in a huge bewilderment!!! What to do or make?

And consequently I wish to ask:

1. Whether there is no here a big harm for my organism - from reception femodena at present, in fact I precisely do not know, and suddenly-it not monthly???

2. What contraceptive effect from this confusion???

3. In case of what, whether there will be from additional reception farmateksa even 100 %, but big eefekt??

4. Well also what to me to do or make in general??

I wish to add, what recently sat on a diet-it could cause or call dysfunction?

Pregnancy for last 3 months is excluded

Huge to you thanks for the answer!