PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make???

Kind papik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon, dear experts!

Prompt, that to us with the husband to do or make. We plan pregnancy and in this connection we treat (both, it is natural) the ureaplasma which has found out me. It now does not give clinical displays to me, but in the past often was ill or sick with cystitises. From for recently transferred or carried serious flu the husband has started to be treated just now. For the period of treatment veleno to refrain from any sex. But it turns out, that to us without sex still the whole month, and we and so a month abstained (while it was treated). On latex (i.e. condoms) an allergy at me (reddens and the skin around of a vagina and absolutely any sensitivity to most *quot is irritated; ON??O*quot;). On vaginalnye creams and gels of type farmateksa an allergy at the husband (same). And without sex at me a giddiness, attacks of bad mood, sometimes even aggression. Novopassit, persen, the petting and serious physical job any more do not rescue or save;salvage:) And the husband as I see, feels unimportantly. Speeches of type *quot; if like - ?Oao?ON?y*quot; (most often heard by us from doctors recently a phrase) - words good, but too do not help or assist...

Question eternal - WHAT TO DO or MAKE?

In advance I thank!