PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The qualified selection ok?

Jury Petrovich
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

To me of 20 years. We, with the young man later have decided to pass year of use of a condom on OK. Was at the doctor in regional consultation. It is necessary to tell or say that a cycle at me normal, without pains. Special illnesses or diseases and contraindications any are not present (including varices). She has examined me, I have handed over analyses of a blood from a finger 1) a prothrombin 2) Saccharum 3) *quot; iU?*quot; - all analyses good. Has given a direction in the ?a??-center where to me have made uzi mammary glands - all ok. The doctor has advised to accept or *quot; to Diana-35*quot; or *quot; -?NO??*quot;. I have stopped the choice on *quot; -?NO??*quot; since he nevertheless *quot; ?Nu?N*quot;. Yes, the skin at me fat has forgotten to tell or say and the preparation with *quot is just necessary to me; cosmetic YooNO?*quot;.

What me disturbs? I heard, that for CORRECT, INDIVIDUAL selection OK it is necessary to hand over analyses on hormones (not less than 5 pieces) + coagulability of a blood + uzi a basin. BUT are do or make exclusively in paid clinics, that me and guards. It would be desirable to learn or find out how much or as far as to me these analyses are necessary for correct selection ok? Money at me superfluous is not present, but also on health to regret too I do not want.

The information everywhere very disputable. One speak that - write out enough survey of the doctor and if there are no pathologies *quot; most ?oON?N??U*quot;. Others - that even if you the healthy girl it is necessary to pass or take place 100 % inspection and without it or him - in any way!

Still it would be desirable to learn or find out it is how much good *quot; -?NO??*quot; and whether causes this preparation of any by-effects? I here read about cysts of ovaries... If it is possible more in detail about it?

In advance I thank:)