PDA

Просмотр полной версии : io??NO-ON not to knowledge has interrupted and what further?

MeanLizard
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening!

To me of 26 years. I have decided to begin reception of contraceptive tablets. On April, 1st to me prizhgli erosion shejki uteruses. At present has begun to live it's OK, and the doctor has resolved reception of tablets (Novinet). However analyses have shown presence of a small inflammation on a place of old operation (the ovary has bursted and me it or him have taken in. It was in 1999). On the basis of results of analyses the doctor appoints or nominates to me preparations: Sorbifer, suppositories Diclofenac. At what the beginning of reception of medicines stipulates for the first day monthly. On September, 17th at night at me send or have come monthly. In the morning before meal I accept sorbifer, at 23.30 tablet Novinet, and for the night I put a candle in an anus. So continued 3 three days. Then in our family (the husband and two children) there was any food poisoning. There Was it after the first day of reception by me of medicines. At the husband and children has begun the vomiting (without diarrhea), is can-at once nothing turns out. I felt normally. For 4-th day in the morning I have accepted sorbifer. And at me after a dinner the vomiting has begun. Has begun with an amplifying nausea in the morning. During the lunchtime I have more likely gone home from job. And nachalos-in current of 2 days me tore. At native already all has stopped. I had to stop reception of medicines (including Novinet). Monthly were prolonged 2 nedeli-probably because of the termination or discontinuance of reception Novinet. I went to the doctor-she have cancelled Diclofenac, have taken a smear. Has defined or determined suspicion on pregnancy. I have handed over analyses, have made houses the test (has specially bought or purchased road), I take temperature on mornings-is not present of pregnancy. The doctor nothing has told or said, has sent to wait monthly.

In what I ask advice or council?

On reception to my doctor I cannot get the nearest week, and monthly on the approach. Advise, please, as to me again to begin reception of tablets. Can finish drinking the begun pack, or to begin new (business not in money, the clown with her with begun)? Very much I look forward to hearing.

Yours faithfully, vol

Anna222
01.09.2004, 19:30
You need to begin reception of tablets from new packing with 1-st day monthly which you expect.