PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adnexitis?

nastya 2
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kind time of day,

I half a year back the beginnings to accept hormonal contraceptives (Diana-34, Marvelon, Nuvaring (vaginalnoe a ring, with the maintenance or contents of hormones etonogestrel/ethinyl estradiol 0.120 mg/0.015mg, this new agent, whether it is not assured is it in Russia, I temporarily live in the USA). Since then hurts in the bottom of a stomach or belly and sometimes there is a cold fit. Between Marvelonom and a ring there was a break 2 months, at this time monthly were very morbid, once even has fainted.

US has shown two small fibromas of a uterus and a cyst of ovaries. But in my opinion the pain with it or this is not connected, t.k she has begun with reception of tablets. The doctor has registered Ibufrofenum as anesthetizing and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, but he does not help or assist.

Whether there can be it an inflammation of appendages? Whether hormones can affect or influence an inflammation (for example to strengthen asymptomatic current)? How the inflammation is treated if in smears there is no infection? In my opinion one Ibufrofenum here to not manage.

ViSHn
Pains can be connected with cysts of ovaries, and cysts could arise after reception of tablets with the low maintenance or contents of hormones or applications of a ring. The in itself idea of the doctor on use of Ibufrofenum (or others antiprostaglandinovyh preparations) looks or appears quite logically. But he will not cure a cyst of ovaries.

You could not result or bring the concrete conclusion of US (it is possible in English). What is the time you use a ring?

inna-004
Ring I use the first month, and the US did or made even earlier. Results should be requested, as I learn or I find out I shall write.

The matter is that prior to the beginning of reception of tablets I already had cysts and fibrous educations in a uterus so they here at anything, speak, that can help or assist to eliminate or erase;remove them.

And the pain has appeared somewhere in two weeks after the beginning of reception of the first tablets (Diana-35), there and I them badly transferred or carried the high maintenance or contents of hormones, therefore have passed on Marvelon, but also from it or him twisted. Then I have finished a cycle and have thrown, but here have begun such... Monthly were simply wild, and in the second month in the first day I had a shock (I do not know from a pain or still why), have taken away in hospital, have made -resonant scanning, have found nothing. Only the analysis of a blood shows an inflammation (leucocytes are raised or increased).

Scanning has yielded such results:

There is 1*1.3 cm enchancing cystic lesion in the right adnexa representing a corpus luteal cyst versus hemorradgic cyst.

In addition there is a trace amount of free fluid in the pelvis.

It on the right, and hurts strongly at the left.

Still half a year back together with cysts on US have found a hydrosalpinx, it means, what there is an inflammation, can then it was hidden or latent, and has now amplified? But it has begun with reception of tablets.

Maine so this inflammation strongly interests, t.k 5 years ago there was hlamidijnaja an infection (now it or her is not present) and I since then feel broken. I very much would not like to start this process, t.k he comes too far - cysts and show a fibrosis, that the hormonal background is broken or disturbed.

And more, at me in a throat, and at the husband in spermogramme have found golden stafillokokk and and-hemolitic a streptococcus, are very steady against antibiotics, whether they can cause an inflammation?

Light
I wish to notice, that in Marvelone practically same maintenance or contents of hormones, as well as in Diana-35. And both of them are nizkodozirovannymi. MRT does not specify presence of a cyst so this question while remains opened or open. The idea that you accept hormonal preparations insufficient time occurs that their effect by way of decrease of morbidity monthly was showed. The same concerns or touches also reception of Ibufrofenum - he helps or assists not in the first month, probably, other preparations from the same group will help or assist. They need to start to be accepted for couple of days prior to the beginning of monthly and it is possible to combine with reception of hormonal preparations. To it or this it is possible to add and vitamin E. There are data about effect of Clonidinum (Clophelinum) at reception the first 2-3 days monthly.

About hlamidijnoj infections - unfortunately, it is impossible to be assured or confident that it or her is not present. Sometimes its or her absence in smears from a urethra and the cervical channel does not guarantee absence in internal genitals.

Taras
Cysts precisely are (after MRT to me did or made US and the doctor showed me them on the screen), I am simple while to you I can not give full decoding.

In that continually, that monthly before reception of tablets were not such morbid, and after their cancelling of steel.

And more, half a year back on US have found out a hydrosalpinx, that too speaks about an inflammation. Probably he was broke off or has become torn during monthly (to me diko it was bad). So it seems to me, what is it an inflammation. How it is possible to diagnose an inflammation of appendages?

bumer
The inflammation of appendages is usual is characterized by morbidity at survey, augmentation and change of structure or frame of ovaries and occurrence of a free liquid at US. Depending on a degree of an expression of an inflammation, there can be that or changes in the analysis of a blood.