PDA

Просмотр полной версии : logest

Lejla
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor!

I accepted Three- about one year, have then ceased to accept for 2 months and have started over again to accept OK, but already under the reference of doctor Logest. After first pack Logesta at me have begun in 2 days monthly. Basically oskudnee monthly was and at reception Three-, but here after Logesta vydeleny it is possible to compare the first and second day to 4-5 day monthly during that time when I did not accept OK, and it is much less, than at reception Three-.

Whether can mean it, what I am pregnant or what does not approach or suit me Logest?

In general to Three- me very much liked, how much or as far as Logest can be better? Can pass again to Three-?

In advance thanks for answers,

Yours faithfully,

Olga

Bogushevich Nastja
The basic difference between these preparations is not present - both that and another are modern nizkodozirovannymi OK. You can accept any of them - what is pleasant to you more.

asyafilippova
But what to do or make by what monthly such poor or scanty? It unless is normal? And whether there can be it with vjazano what I am pregnant or what tablets do not approach or suit me?

SHusha
What to be the pregnancy assured of absence, most easier to make the house test for pregnancy. Poor or scanty monthly to some extent happen at reception of any OK and do not mean, that they do not approach or suit.

alan
So I already have made today (5-th day of a break in reception OK), the answer negative. But in fact can be, that else early the test to do or make, can not show yet! And I very hypochondriac person. Once again then to make the test or and so it is enough?

Whether and in general harmfully such oskudneenie monthly, can it is necessary to pass to three- again? In fact there is a tendency, what the volume vydeleny decreases at longer reception OK?

Many thanks for your answers!