PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council!!!!!!

avt221
01.09.2004, 19:30
If can, help or assist simple advice or council - the matter is that at recent employment or occupation by love with the girl she has told or said, what at it or her just such period when it is not necessary to apply contraception today has begun, and I was in not absolutely sober status and to argue did not become, and now I am am tormented with TERRIBLE doubts, instead of whether she is pregnant? It has occured or happened one week ago, and in 3 days after that, at sex she already again accepted contraception (suppositories). In your opinion, in general, that can advise me or somehow help or assist? That to me now to do or make, the child is absolutely not necessary to me (while), and here she not against (as it was found out later). How think, I have got? Whenever possible, urgently. In advance thanks.

BECHA
To guess, you have got or not, you should. And as the doctor, you I shall tell or say - while it or she will not have a delay and she will not make the test - anything precisely to tell or say it is impossible.

Yaroslav
Maks,

Your girl uses a physiological method of contraception: the probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy is high in the middle of a cycle (+/-3 days) when there is an ovulation and an output or exit of a mature ootid, in other days this event is improbable.

If the delay will not be, the occasion for trouble is not present.