PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Can can help or assist-such here an artful question

sealion
01.09.2004, 19:30
- At all I do not know in what forum it or him to carry. Your advice or council is very necessary...

The situation such has developed because of the doctor (this my opinion, can also erroneous)... There Are to Naval Forces, three years - two of them without special prolem. But somewhere year naazd - in the middle of a cycle began to begin maznja-, proceeding with breaks couple of days-three. On US, kotore it has been made then - all in predelh norms or rates, the doctor speaks *quot; well you to me with silly questions a year go, probably it at you a variant ?O?U*quot; - and from it or her it would would be desirable to hear something more concrete + all of anything but here now again all has repeated: the middle of a cycle, only vydeleny became more, sips appendages, and not so pleasant sensations in a breast.

Osjuda a question - that it could be? Also what to do or make-remove Naval Forces, to try to find the normal doctor or to spit upon all and to believe to her, *quot; what is it a variant ?O?U*quot;..

Help or Assist, and.. Please, and that I also do not know that :mad:

Thanks...

moonstel
Afrika, I do not know, whether you will wait the answer from gynecologists, they are borrowed or occupied by discussion only the problem.:)

But dumaets, that All of you should take a spiral. The infection which without Naval Forces should be treated is not excluded.

I only the pediatrist, but with gynecology too sometimes collide or face.

The layman
Thanks, but suddenly somebody from stars will behold my question.. Very much it would be desirable to receive somewhere the intelligible answer (and that neither in regional consultation, nor in departmental p--nothing is necessary to anybody, there at one general or common on all desire that not very much dolbali and it was necessary to do or make them questions nothing), is insulting, however....