PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OK and an inflammation

Elita
01.09.2004, 19:30
The bottom of a stomach or belly began to hurt or be ill;be sick me after the beginning of reception OK. Earlier slightly sipped, and now very much hurts especially at the left (there there is a hydrosalpinx). Whether can OK strengthen an inflammation or it something another?

Romashka
And history with OK such.

In some months of reception has thrown, and on the second m- (i.e. when the ovulation) in the first day monthly at the left (there was restored where a hydrosalpinx) the pain was wild and a syncope. In hospital have found the raised or increased leucocytes and a free liquid in an abdominal cavity. I was have thought, that the hydrosalpinx has torn, but next day already felt well. The gynecologist and a moustache has not led, has appointed or nominated the same OK, speaks it an endometriosis, well and Noproksin as anesthetizing. He certainly temporarily helps or assists, but I cannot it or him is all life. And without it or him - pains, weariness, a cold fit.

So it?

Vasilev
HGI. Hr. A salpingitis. Adherent or adhesive process in the field of appendages of a uterus. A hydrosalpinx at the left. NGE?

US?

More active tactics is necessary.

slon
What is NGE?

Last US has shown on 3 follicular cysts from each party or side and 2 myomas on 2 sm (me 25 years).

What is necessary tactics if there are no infections?