PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Farmateks

g-adam
01.09.2004, 19:30
I use cream Farmateks. Its or his operating or working substance collapses or is blasted by soap.. Recently I have bought or purchased gel Femenic. In its or his characteristics it is written, that he does not contain some soap. Whether it is possible to combine it or him with Farmateksom?

Margari
Katya,

Better it or this to not do or make - operating or working substance Farmateksa unstable, and any chemical substances can (though are not obliged, probably), it or him to inactivate.

Dream Elena
One of these days has removed Naval Forces (5,5 years), the gynecologist has appointed or nominated besides tablets of a suppository - Betadin. OK it is necessary to start to accept only from the beginning of the following *quot; Oa?n??o*quot; - was late. To be protected (according to the gynecologist) while I shall be Farmateksom.

But in the summary to this preparation it is told or said, that it is undesirable to combine Farmateks and others vaginalnye agents.

It would be desirable for consultations of the expert.

Or it is possible to not worry yet (the gynecologist has told or said that the first 7 days after monthly - are safe)

Advise, to relax me or to use a condom?

Thanks.

uhho
June,

Physiological method (days of a cycle) - the most unreliable way of preservation from pregnancy. Whether for you it will be easier during treatment to use a barrier method a condom?