PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In a panic

yaya
01.09.2004, 19:30
I drink Logest, I do not pass or I miss any tablet, at a time in the evening. In parallel any antibiotics and in general tablets did not accept. Only unless Coldrex Hotrem when has caught a cold.

How it could turn out so, what the test has shown 2 strias?? It turns out, as on OK to rely it is impossible?:confused:

valeryfax
How much months you accept Logest?

Why you have decided to do or make the test for pregnancy?

pava27@yahoo.com
I accept Logest 3 months. Has decided to make the test because appetite (in a usual status at me such has noticeably improved does not happen) and the breast has increased. I was already pregnant, then there were same attributes. But, to tell the truth, I hoped, what is it from OK. Did not expect to see 2 strias.

Moreover. Yesterday I was on US. And US through a vagina. The doctor has told or said, that no pregnancy is present:)

What could cause or call a positive take of the test or dough?

-zon
I am sorry for a delay with the answer: years or summer thunder-storms have put a network at my provider.

Error404,

The test for pregnancy - reliable enough method, but at wrong storage of strias there can be incorrect results. If you have doubts as a result, buy or purchase the test in other drugstore once again.