PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mersilon and maturing of an ootid

The novel of M
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon. To me of 18 years. The cycle at me of 33-35 days, recently settled, but an ovulation occurs or happens that on 24, for 28 day of a menstrual cycle then the temperature keeps 7 days. The most interesting that during an intensive sexual life there is a sharp jump of temperature with 36.7 up to 37.2, and in other cycles can slowly creep, though basically the temperature happens above 37.1. The menses lasts 5 days. I have decided to accept Mersilon as the microdosed most out preparation, that actually at us doctors and can offer. At present for me it is an optimum variant of preservation. The first days of reception the head hurted or was ill;was sick. How much or As far as I know, ok condense a blood, therefore I have drunk tromboass, soon the pain has passed or has taken place. At me a question: whether reduces efficiency ok tromboass? Now at me 13 day of a cycle, I have made uzi to check suppression of maturing of an ootid but since at me an ovulation not earlier than 20 days, and even later, whether are possible these or thus given to consider or count authentic: Left 29*15*19, 4 6-7 mm, right 30*16*17, in a section up to 6 follicles in the sizes of 3-4 mm. -7 the mm, the size 55*36*46-exceeds age 17-19 years, is a little rejected to the left. Tell or say, whether all at me by way of with the sizes. And whether can be so, what even if uzi has not shown maturing an ootid, she will ripen then, on a background of reception ok? Or it is simple what at me an ovulation after 20 days, they ripen more slowly, but ripen, and will just be in time to 7- to a day time break? The matter is that I shall accept 21 tablet, then there comes a seven-day break to which on idea the ovulation since she at me after 20 days drops. I do not know, that to me to do or make. And whether additional contraception in a seven-day break is necessary? I do not observe by-effects, very much it would be desirable, that ok to me send or have approached;have suited. The basal temperature on a background ok keeps above 37 all time, whether it is normal? You speak, what during reception ok she should be monophasic, whether it is possible above 37 to consider or count monophasic? Except for you to these questions to me will be not not responded by anybody since doctors make a helpless gesture and speak, that I in vain worry. How to me to be with uzi? I Hope for the answer, many thanks

stasja
01.09.2004, 19:30
I think, that you do not need to worry, there is no sense to take basal temperature and to do or make US. Accept Mersilon as it is specified in the instruction and all will be normal. Additional contraception during a 7-day's break is not necessary.