PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To start to drink OK or it is not necessary to risk??

Saha
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors, respond me pozhalusta to such question.

To me of 30 years.

VSD with crisises

Predilection to varices

The raised or increased coagulability of a blood

Lenses

Tendency to corpulence

I do not smoke

Before at me was Naval Forces (4 years). Yesterday it or her have removed or have taken off. The doctor has registered three mersi or mersilon.

Whether it is necessary to me to drink them with my data or it is better to not risk? Aha. Still all road have registered to drink Aspirinum that OK has not affected or influenced strongly coagulability.

How it will be soon possible to put a new spiral?

zaraneee all thanks for answers.

Nata_lee
Dear Nata!

How the raised or increased predilection to coagulation is shown/is revealed at you?

The preparations containing dezogestrel, (OK III) render more expressed prokoaguljantnoe action, rather than levonorgestrel (OK II), therefore if and to accept, but not three (mersi)-bosoms. In general, if as you speak all, hormonal contraceptives are not absolutely shown to you. Purpose or appointment of Aspirinum influences a hemostasis, but on trombotsitarnyj, OK influence on coagulative, it is not known, whether can level reception of Aspirinum -thrombogenic potential OK, it basically can be estimated or appreciated under the test or dough *quot; operating time endogenous or endogenic OO?i??a*quot;, but it is similar it or him do not do or make in Russia, it is indirectly possible to try to make tromboelastogrammu before reception and after +, but for accuracy of a method I do not warrant or vouch.

Why you and further do not want polzovat Naval Forces? If disturb superfluous hemorrhages after an estimation of the iron status it is possible to have a drink iron preparations simply...

Belosnegka
Good afternoon!

Thanks for the answer)

The truth, is a lot of words unfamiliar, I all taki not the doctor)

Predilection to the raised or increased coagulation at me have revealed during last pregnancy, apparently under analyses of a blood - on which I do not know, simply doctor to me ascertained - *quot; at you raised or increased ?oNOOUoaN??Oy*quot; - and all.

If to accept three- and not mersilon - that that? What concerns to OK II?

Just I also wished to put further Naval Forces, but here and wished to learn or find out - through how much it is possible to put it or her? At once, as soon as have taken out previous? Or it is necessary to wait what that time?

bolshevo
Dear Nata!

During pregnancy (at least in 2-3 trimesters) the raised or increased coagulability is norm or rate.

Not the expert in peroral contraceptives also is not familiar with their market in Russia, I believe, that any kombi- at which gestagenovyj the component is levonorgestrelom (it is possible to read through on packing fine bukovkami or to ask in a drugstore), concerns to the second generation (experts gynecologists will correct for me if it is not right).

I think, no obstacles to repeated statement of Naval Forces at you are present (consult at the gynecologist), if mark or celebrate plentiful (more than 100 ml for a menstrual cycle) hemorrhages, it it is necessary to check up parameters of iron (obshch. an. Bloods, syv. Iron, OZHSS) and to solve the problem on expediency of replaceable therapy by iron.

Marusenka
Thanks big for the answer, now is more or less clear.

I shall search OK the second generation.

Whether instead of znachet, what there is more than hormones, than in OK 3-rd generations?

Hemorrhages at Naval Forces were really greater or big, but I as that to it or this have already got used, with this problem I as nibud shall consult)

Thanks big for the answer.

And it is possible to hand over what analysis now to learn or find out, what with coagulability at me now?

Tom
For revealing predilection to clottages it is necessary to do or make rather expensive spetsifitseskie the tests not always accessible in territory of the CIS countries, if among the most accessible, perhaps tromboelastografija.

About a dosage of hormones it is possible to be defined or determined having taken in arms or hand packing with tablets and having familiarized with mg structure of components or having consulted at the expert.

Long hemorrhages can lead sooner or later to deficiency of iron and then to an anemia, for an estimation of a present status nevertheless is better to hand over the above-stated analyses, rather than to be guided by the general or common state of health, but however - the decision for you.