PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again Silest

Tiger431
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Has read through all reports on subject Silesta and still there were questions.

I accept silest 3 years, there was a break on a floor of year.

Has typed or collected in weight nearby 10!!!

Whether there can be it from Silesta.

Read that logest much better. Whether so it?

The gynecologist of anything intelligible has not responded.

In advance thanks.

angelina
Logest differs that in him is less than estrogens. And consequently probability to type or collect weight there is less.

Irishka
Thanks big for the answer.

Whether and really practically probably to dump or reset typed or collected because of use of tablets weight?

Pamchik
I think, what is it it is not more complex or difficult and is not easier, than to dump or reset weight in general.

Without dependence from the reason led a set of mass of a body (it is always pleasant to think, that this reason of a-tablet, instead of change of style of a life and not augmentation of age), *quot; ?iOa?UoaOy*quot; mass of a body it is complex or difficult always.

Biologically the person is defenceless before accumulation of Adeps, and an in itself fatty tissue, being powerful or potent hormonal a-active organ, forms new hormonal mutual relations in an organism.

Therefore the reasonable way - 1 \ to be convinced, that an increase of mass of a body NOT display of illness or disease (a delay of a liquid, hormonal problems)

2\ to discuss with experts on a delivery \ to fitness of a way of the decision of a problem (www/diabet.ru - E.Starostin, 500-00-90 - school of an obesity in ENTS

3\ to think of simple things - fat content of milk and cheese, sausages and sausages .ne tormozni - snikersni.. Do not allow itself to dry up.. 2 litres of juice are how much energies has acted or arrived? Why sell milk 0, 5 % of fat content, and the cabbage what for exists..

2 hours at the TV are what power consumption?

That fact, that the neigbour sits more about what does not speak - can, at it or her soliter, and can, spends gde-that all the same more energies...

fleur.80
Many thanks for your answers. I shall work above myself.

The most interesting, that any doctor in polikliklinike plainly nothing knows about modern tablets. Only speak: *quot; try or taste it, and now here it... *quot; An??*quot; - here and ?a?N?aON?y?*quot;