PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to remove monthly?

Klotilda
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether there is a safe way to remove monthly for 2-3 days? More recently I have learned or have found out, that I shall celebrate New Year with the young man, and at me just monthly should begin on January, 1-2st. To the doctor to go likely already late. What in general it is possible to make in this situation? Can be eat any harmless methods *quot; ?aOn?*quot; medicine?

Oral contraceptives in general never accepted, but has read through here, that by means of OK it is possible or probable... Prompt what to do or make in general...: (

PS In advance I apologize for a little bit absurd question, but a situation really extreme it is simple ...:confused:

SZO
I ask you to not ignore the given question all the same... For me it is really important...: ((

Student
It is possible to try or taste within a week poprinimat monophasic contraceptive tablets. But a guarantee of efficiency I can not give, since they needed to start to be accepted earlier, even, one week ago.

About *quot; national ?Nn???U*quot; - it is better to not put on itself *quot; iN?oONn?UN*quot; and useless experiments.

timur29
And more in detail it is possible, which tablets are better for accepting?