PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Side effects at reception OK?

Ksen
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! I have started to accept Three-?NO?? not only with the purpose konratseptsii but also to adjust or regulate a cycle. To me 20 years, monthly with 14, and always were problems with them. 2 years ago laid in hospital with d/? disturbance menstrulnoj f-, was long (20 days) and a strong bleeding. Handed over analyses on hormones, the hydrocortisone almost in 10 times exceeded norm or rate. A saw 3 months novinet and like monthly would become more less normal. But here in September of this year there was a greater or big delay and disturbed strong pains in right to a side, especially at the sexual certificate or act. Has gone to hospital, have found out a cyst of the right ovary (the sizes I can not tell or say since there is no map on arms or hand). Has handed over again hormonal analyses: a hydrocortisone, Testosteron-Depotum, and more something in norm or rate. When send or have come monthly, would hurt like have stopped. The subsequent monthly were too with delays (came for 35-40 day). On February, 19th has begun reception Three-?NO?? menses with the first day. After the termination or discontinuance monthly proceeded nebolshye brown allocation all cycle. Has stopped to drink tablets, now there is a 7-day's break, whether but I do not know it is necessary to me to continue to drink Three-?NO?? or it is better to choose something another. Was on reception at the doctor, she has told or said, what is it the organism gets used also such by-effects are possible or probable in the beginning. But in fact when I drank 2 years ago novinet all was normal. Now he for some reason is not on sale in our city (Perm), has bypassed many drugstores.

Advise, what OK to me to accept better. I do not want, that these or it of allocation proceeded again.:confused:

Mafia
01.09.2004, 19:30
Your question demands internal consultation.