PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; HAVE A REST!!! *quot;

Xtut
01.09.2004, 19:30
When was at the gynecologist, has asked it or her to look or see to me a breast. She has looked or seen, anything such has not found, but has asked, as I am protected and how long. I have told or said, that *quot; oN?nN??*quot; about 2 years; before was triziston, and even earlier mikroginon; in total - about 8 years of continuous reception OK. Recently according to the doctor (another) I accept femoden on otakoj to the scheme or plan: 3 packings successively without interruption, then a usual break 7 days then following of 3 packings, etc. It are very convenient and besides that the doctor spoke, what is it it is useful for an internal environment of a uterus as she not so often is born or taken out outside (excuse, I write clumsily, terms I know badly;)) I have asked, can, is better than US make, but she has told or said *quot; not ?an*quot; (though clinic paid, to it or him;them it would be favourable:))

And so, now this the doctor to me has told or said, that for a long time it is time *quot; OnO?OOy*quot; from tablets and while to pass on *quot; any ?oN??*quot;. I very much do not want without the weighty bases on that *quot; OnUOaOy*quot;, as to me this *quot; OnUO*quot; will leave sideways: 1) everyone hren to push type of candles (as I understand, it is a question about farmatekse or something similar) I do not want and I shall not be, as even on some kinds prezervativnyh greasings there is an allergy, not speaking about these agents of which allergenicity warn in advance; especially they should be thrust *quot; 30-40 minutes prior to ?N?a*quot;, and it is simply ridiculous:D 2) *quot; O?On?UN*quot; monthly (if it is possible so to be expressed) have an interval from 24 till 42 days, more often - 30-32 days, and somewhere after 33-rd day I started to go mad silently, what here *quot; OnUO*quot;!!!

Besides the doctor which to me has once appointed or nominated them, spoke, that preryvy to do or make to what and even it is harmful, that time has started to drink tablets and all is normal, and it is necessary to drink; and I about it or this not read time...

All question in how to define or determine, whether there were REALLY REASONABLE BASES for a break. How it to make? Can, all to make US moloch. Glands? And like I earlier (very much for a long time, the truth) handed over a blood (it seems, *quot; i?O????*quot;), can, again hand over? How this analysis correctly is called and what he is called to reveal?

Poluks
Yes, the scheme or plan of reception specified by you exists and is called *quot; 3-O-??o*quot;. Especially she is shown to women with an endometriosis and a fibromyoma of a uterus, but can be used and healthy women with the purpose of decrease of quantity or amount of a menses.

At reception OK it is necessary to pass or take place preventive inspection: US of a small basin, a cytology shejki uteruses, US of mammary glands, the biochemical analysis of a blood, a coagulogram. If contraindications does not come to light or is not taped, no breaks in reception are necessary.

Krupskaja
1) everyone hren to push type of candles (as I understand, it is a question about farmatekse or something similar) I do not want and I shall not be, as even on some kinds prezervativnyh greasings there is an allergy, not speaking about these agents of which allergenicity warn in advance; especially they should be thrust *quot; 30-40 minutes prior to ?N?a*quot;, and it is simply ridiculous 2) *quot; O?On?UN*quot; monthly (if it is possible so to be expressed) have an interval from 24 till 42 days, more often - 30-32 days, and somewhere after 33-rd day I started to go mad silently, what here *quot; OnUO*quot;!!!

Directly as advertising OK. Reptil, it is obvious you did not try to use modern vulval or vaginal agents at all. Otherwise this bosh would not write. Try or taste Patentek the Oval - will not be disappointed.

If after 33 day it is necessary for you to know about pregnancy, buy or purchase the test in a drugstore and it is not necessary to go mad.

Masa
Directly as advertising OK. Reptil, it is obvious you did not try to use modern vulval or vaginal agents at all. Otherwise this bosh would not write. Try or taste Patentek the Oval - will not be disappointed.

If after 33 day it is necessary for you to know about pregnancy, buy or purchase the test in a drugstore and it is not necessary to go mad.

Patenteks the Oval

Penoobrazujushchie suppozitorii.

Pharmacological action

Operating or Working substance (MNN) * (Nonoxinol *)

Application: Local contraception.

Contraindications: the Hypersensitivity.

Restrictions to application: the Anatomic features complicating application of a preparation, acute inflammatory diseases of external genitals.

Side effects: the Boring of mucosas.

Way of application and dose: Intravaginalno, it is deep in a vagina, for 10 mines up to the sexual certificate or act; the contraceptive effect develops through 10 mines after introduction.

Safety measures: At repeated sexual certificates or acts new suppositories are used.

Special indicatings: it is not recommended to make a toilet of a vagina earlier, than through 6 ch after the sexual certificate or act, in connection with possible or probable loss of contraceptive effect. Use in a combination to a condom is possible or probable.

*quot; LET SOMEBODY ANOTHER!!!! *quot; (with: Homere Simpson):D:D