PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ZHanin and postinor!!: ((

Nata S
01.09.2004, 19:30
I you very much ask to answer my question. I understand, has made terrible nonsense but what to do or make now, I do not know. 2 cycles back the beginnings to accept ZHanin, after the extremity or end of reception of 1-st packing, in day of reception 18-19- tablets strong enough bleeding similar on monthly has begun. 5 days last. I have drunk up packing up to the extremity or end and after 2- days of a break after the termination or ending of reception of tablets the bleeding has ended. I all the same have waited for 5 more days (in the whole week) and have begun reception 2-nd packings. It or her too has drunk up up to the extremity or end but as it has turned out, that between packings has passed or missed superfluous 5 days, very much was frightened, that I can zaberemenit. Therefore in 48 hours after *quot; ?N?aU?UN??u*quot; the sexual certificate or act has drunk also postinor. Now certainly I understand, that I have made terrible nonsense then did not know about harm postinora). Last tablet ZHanina has drunk in the morning, and postinor in the evening. Has passed or has taken place 4 days, and monthly is not present.

Whether I-could zaberemenit?

Whether such large dose of hormones-will entail behind itself failure of a menstrual cycle? What side effects in general can be?

Whether-wait to me monthly or already now to go to the doctor?

How it is possible to restore a menstrual cycle and consequences of all aforesaid?