PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The miss or passing of a tablet marvelon

Pedan Michael
01.09.2004, 19:30
Within one and a half years accepted Marvelon. On a background of reception 28 dnevnyj a cycle (earlier the cycle was astable). This month the menses has begun 5.05.2004, 18 numbers has forgotten to accept a tablet (I accept daily in an interval with 20:00-24:00, this month the beginning of reception of tablets 7.05.2004), has accepted it or her 19 numbers 20:00, and a tablet this day 24:00. 25 numbers during the sexual certificate or act the condom has torn. The familiar pharmacist has told or said what to accept postinor on a background of reception marvelona unessentially and can lead to negative consequences. Whether it is necessary me to take any additional measures or not. Monthly should come 2.06.2004 or 3.06.2004. Basal temperature measured today (28.05) - 37.2 (whether there Can be she such high? Whether she should change in case of offensive or approach of pregnancy and how? Whether the probability of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis Is possible or probable at well-timed offensive or approach monthly). I shall be very grateful for the answer. In advance thanks.: (