PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three- and a diarrhea

kornet
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening! In advance I am sorry for so intimal question, but any more to itself to address. I accept three- 5 month. After a seven-day break during which there was a menstrual bleeding as it is necessary, I start to accept a new pack and in the first day in 40 minutes after reception there was a liquid chair, but not a diarrhea, unitary. Simply liquid chair. And by the way speaking at reception three- it was enough often and if not that fact, that the same day would be the sexual certificate or act I and has not recollected. Now 4 days of reception, and the same picture in 10 minutes after reception. Mine : it is quickly soaked up three- and in what departments of an intestine he is soaked up, and whether could lower a liquid chair on its or his background efficiency in view of that, .chto it is more at me than sexual certificates or acts there will be no up to the extremity or end of month, i.e. the first and poslednmy the sexual certificate or act the first day of reception. Whether the ootid so quickly to ripen could to be impregnated within seven days. Whether guarantees a menstrual bleeding in a seven-day break absence of pregnancy. In advance thanks.