PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ZHanin and smoking?

Anfisa
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon.

The doctor has appointed or nominated to me *quot; aa???*quot;. Having read through the instruction, has found out, that fat italics in her allocates the reference to not smoke during reception of it or this OK and if you smoke it is obligatory to doctor to inform on it or this. Here at me has arisen problemka: I the doctor in holiday, ZHanin I has bought or purchased, today should start to accept it or him, BUT I smoke. Expecting references to stop to smoke, I shall respond, that hardly it will turn out.

Has decided this month all taki to accept ZHanin, and then to go on consultation and to replace OK.

Question:

-than cherevato overlapping of reception of the given preparation with smoking?

-anything terrible reception for a month of it or this OK will not occur or happen?

P.S.Zhanin has been appointed or nominated more likely as a maintenance therapy after carrying out of treatment of an endometriosis (4 months saw Danol, then 3 more months Primolutum-holes... 3 more months something before Danolom a saw, but any more I do not remember that).

What OK is better for accepting in my case?

It is in advance grateful for answers and references

Yours faithfully,

judge1111
01.09.2004, 19:30
All depends on your age. If the woman is more senior than 35 years and smokes (especially much) is an absolute contraindication for purpose or appointment of hormonal preparations, since the main thing doctors in this case are afraid of that are a disturbance of coagulability of a blood aside to a hypercoagulation (i.e. educations of thrombuses), scientific researches prove direct interrelation between smoking, reception of hormonal contraceptives and a thrombogenesis. And if all taki the smoking woman applies hormonal contraceptives, it is necessary for her to supervise system of a hemostasis. But about it or this to you better immediately to talk to your attending physician.