PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OK - will not recover

nata-m
01.09.2004, 19:30
The saw to Diana 35 - 5 months, Logest - 1 month, has very much recovered (10 kg). These tablets it appears for not given birth or not travailled. Advise something.. To not grow stout.. Can Triregol? Somebody drank?

Rybolov
I not the doctor... I can advise only that tried or tasted itself. Now I accept CHarozettu. An increase on weight only 4-5 kg. Though earlier at reception of others OK increases were on 10-13 kg.

It can to you will help or assist.

Lapulja
I can share experience also.

I accepted one year Silest, two years Mersilon, one year Regividon and already there is more than year again Mersilon. And not to time has not added any kg.

I think it depends not on tablets, and from your personal actions.

Irina kv
:) It agree, that in each case it is subjective.

About myself I can tell or say only, that tendencies to corpulence at me was never. The normal weight always was 52-53 kg. A heredity in this plan more than favorable - parents already in the age of, and till now have harmonous figures though never went in for sports and did not limit itself in meal.

At me too always was also. Ate always moderately without addictings sweet, flour and similar nocuous products.

Never sat on diets as there was no need.

Guljanija in weight have begun only after the beginning of reception OK. And the most ridiculous as soon as stopped to accept OK - the normal weight came back in norm or rate for 1,5 months. Here and so.

Annushka
Once I saw the table made by the company, apparently, Organon. In her various contraceptives and their influence (body height of hair, rising of weight, change of quality of a skin, etc.) have been presented. Perhaps, she could help or assist you. It or her put in packings with tablets.

On site Organon there is a test for selection of contraceptives and if you respond, that you are disturbed with rising weight recommend Mersilon. Can :http: // organon.pf.daxx.ru/choice.php? step_5=1*amp; x=13*amp; y=1

But I not in which case advise nothing to you, the doctor should do or make it, only I share that I know.

Also do not pass from one tablets to others without consultation of yours vrachem!

puer
There was I Israel. Also saw families of orthodox Jews with a lot or plenty of children. You mean them? These people do not work in the majority, they are contained with the country. At us here other situation.

As to long reception OK is still in general up to the extremity or end it is not studied or investigated. And to discuss it there is no sense.

priest
And you know, Liza, is studied or investigated - at a population level. The matter is that the first oral contraceptives have appeared in the extremity or end 60--the beginning of 70th years. Hence, their the first juzersham (we shall assume, on start it or he was 20-30 years) for 60 years. And as these contraceptives were not brilliant from the point of view of today..

Where godkov 10 data of the multinational incorporated researches of a comparative state of health of women have been published. Used \ not used OK (t.e the age group of 50-60 years was analyzed), and also reports on a lethality were analyzed - I now navskidku do not remember, whether there were it complementary or different researches. The parity or ratio \ advantage or benefit has appeared in favour of OK (less morses from abortions, there is less than CANCER of an ovary), this advantage or benefit the augmentation of thromboembolisms) for today could not even block predisposition to thromboembolisms - quite diagnosed status.

BUT even if to reject greater or big statistiku-in the extremity or end of the-extremities, many women of our country do not use OK, unlike European, at a level sensible smysla-unless the Europe is covered by corpses OK-, and our 60-years ladies charujut all a youth and beauty?

diana
Considering that fact, that the increase of weight on the specified preparations, at you was observed not due to rising appetite (anabolic effect), and is the fastest, due to a delay of a liquid in an organism (influence estrogenogo a component of a contraceptive) - therefore so the weight after a cancelling of tablets it is necessary to pay attention to a new contraceptive "JArina" which just reduces the given by-effect of hormonal tablets was quickly normalized.

julkin
Dear doctor Melnichenko, you only confirm my opinion about OK. Other opinion the doctor from Izraelja. I agree what to give birth or travail is well, but situations in a life happen different.

At me to you a question, and whether women, in the third generation are studied or investigated. I.e. the woman, then its or her daughter and then its or her grand daughter accepted OK. The daughter and the grand daughter interest.

Lapsik
No, such jobs (grand daughter) did not come across. And carry of data on a diethylstulbestrole at daughters of the women received this preparation during pregnancy is unauthorized. The matter is that the lesion noticed at a diethylstulbestrole- concerns to extremely rare or infrequent and consequently risk factors at once have been revealed.

Less all I agitate you for this or that way of contraception or for this or that style zhizni-our problem or task to help or assist you to choose optimum for you forms of adjustment detorozhdenija.

This problem - one that has brought to us time and to find the worthy way out, allowing to combine both pleasure of a maternity, and personal razvitie-is not always simple.

tornike87
Thanks for the answer.